my first!!

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
I have taken 4 tests, all say positive.. my husband is so excited I am too but nervous!! Im 5 weeks along.

Comments

• Aw congrats!! I took one. And it was " pregnant " in digital in less than a min. And its my first too . How old r u ? I'm 6.5 weeks
  • Yeah my tests showed positive very quickly too! I'll be 26 in April. What about you?
  • I'm 37/38 weeks. This is my first too. When I told my fiancee his face froze in shock, then I laugh n told him to look at his face. Then he relaxed and said oh so ur joking and I said no look and his face froze back up. I am 22. Congrats to both of you!!
  • Thanks :) I'm 21 and married almost 3 months . But Bella lucky ur almost done :)
  • The beginning is muchhhh more comfortable and every day is like that last hour you wait before ur shift is over. This wait is hell. My baby is really fat, she was nearly 7pounds when I was 34 weeks... I want this little chunker outttt.
  • I had my first at 19, second at 22 and my third will be born after I turn 24! My husband and I want 4 and I wanted to be done having babies by the time I was 26. Almost done!
  • I'm. Blessed I have not thrown up yet only have tummy aches
  • I feel really old now! I will be 33 in April and this is my first! My husband and I were trying for just under a year. Just want to make it till the 12 week mark then can relax and enjoy it, i am 7.5 weeks at the mo x
  • Aw well congrats to u both ! We tried 2 months . So 12 week mark is safe ? Did u go to a.Dr app yet ?