pain

edited June 2011 in Third Trimester
I've been getting really bad period like cramping in my lower stomach and not to mention the cramps in my legs are so bad that it hurts to even sit down. What could be wrong? Any of u ladies experience this? Oh and I'm 31 weeks

Comments

• Maybe your baby dropped? Im a ftm amd only 18w.. So dont quote me. Lol! *Bump*
  • keep an eye on it, but i am 28 +5 weeks with number three, and i have had cramping a lot lately as well. maybe the weight of the baby? i feel her every movement
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I hope that's all it is I've been so worried dealing with this discomfort for 3 days and getting worse I have and ob appt Wed so I will def be asking questions
  • Yes I drink at least 5-6 bananas a day plus the gallon water a day that's recommended to me @dncrcass
  • You drink 5-6 bananas? Like as in smoothies? Mmmm
  • Oh man @KalikoJenie now I want a banana smoothie!
  • Lol no bananas are one of my cravings so I make sure to stay stocked up on them they are so good and so hard to stop eating @kalikojenie and I meant to say eat
  • Although a banana smoothie sound so good now
  • Either way.. bananas are delish.. @Deni_b I do too.. sounds so good :)
    Eat, drink, w/e I was hoping maybe you had some good smooties rcipies like blueberrysmom does :)
  • @kalikojenie no I wish I did I would be making them everyday
  • @kalikojenie I just blend ice, bananas and a teaspoon of vanilla flavor with milk :) Sometimes I freeze the banana and blend it without the ice or with less ice :) yumm!
  • @Deni_b mmmmm I think imma have to get off my lazy preggo ass (hard to do at 34 weeks :( )
  • Heh, I almost feel like I'm 34 weeks sometimes. :)
  • edited June 2011
    @cyncyn84 How's everything going btw? Are you still having the cramps after rest and water? Try lamaze type breathing too and resting on the left side, that helps my cramping.
  • @deni_b cramping is still here it prob doesn't help that I stand for 8 hours a day at work without being given a break
  • Oh yeah, that can do it. I know I have trouble even going to the grocery store and shopping more than 20 minutes without taking a seat. Some days walking across a parking lot or even a relatively short walk to the kitchen starts mine. Try getting a note or just asking your employer if you can have a stool to take a short sitting break if you begin to feel the cramps.