Jerseylicious.....

edited June 2011 in Just for Fun
Is my guilty pleasure. I rarely even admit that I watch it. That girl Tracy gets under my skin! Arrgghh!!

Anybody else watch??

Comments

• Haven't watched in months but that girl Tracy needs her throat punched. Don't like her at ALL!!!
  • Team Olivia! Lol
    And I'm so glad Gigi and Frankie aren't together. I don't like him OR his father!
  • Yes! I have my Sunday night line up! Jerseylicious, The Real Housewives of Orange County Reunion, Then Keeping Up with Kardashians, then back to Real Housewives of NJ... :D
  • @blueberrysmom When is someone going to set her straight.

@mrs_shu Me too. I really wish Olivia would stand up to her. Noooo! I want them to get back together.

@firsttimeoct_mom OMG! Thats my lineup too. Lol. I usually throw mobwives in there but I haven't seen it in a few weeks.
  • I can't stand Tracy, did you see when she FLIPPED out because Olivia put up the pic of her and her boyfriend? She is so whiny that it's crazy lol
  • edited June 2011
    I cant stand Tracy!!!!!!! ....to bad im missing it...@ my parents house and they dont get that channel...ill watch it later! I also do like Alexa...shes thinks just because she showed someone how to do something they owe her there lives or something!!
    Oh and boooooo :( that would've been my line up if i were home! And bridezellas is new too i think
  • @akmommy Yes! She will not give Olivia a break. She really got to me tonight when she tried to steal that event from Olivia. Almost as bad as when she spit on her.

Do y'all think Olivia new bf is genuine or just trying to get on t.v. I'm on the fence about him.
  • @beatrice1436 She's just funny to me. Alexas like a little chiauau (sp).
  • Shes been with him since last season but I guess she/them didn't want it on the show forwhatever reason until this season...I've got her on Fb (ha I'm a dork lol) and even in pics he looks sleezy and oily and all about himself!
  • Ehhh not sure, but he seems to treat Olivia nice and she seems so happy that I hope it turns out with him being alright cause i love Olivia! She tries so hard to get along with everyone and just be herself and that bitchy Tracy just wants everyone to pity her lllaaaaammmee beezy
  • I loooove that show.. Yeah tracy is irratating.
  • Omg I love Tracy!!
  • I like Olivia! I hate Tracy!