stomach flu and implantation TMI

edited June 2011 in Getting pregnant
First off I appreciate you ladies for putting your stomach on the line by reading this because I don't usually put TMI in anything I write and I never consider anything that anyone else writes as TMI because this is a pregnancy forum and I think as women we should be comfortable discussing these things among ourselves...but in this case it might be nessecary. I'm getting over a terrible case of the stomach flu. Idk if these disgusting details affect the answer to my question but I was vomiting dark green stuff and it eventually turned almost clear. And my [ahem] poop was runny until it turned plain watery and also became clear.

Whew...still with me?

Okay well I was wondering if this would affect my chances of BFP this month. I've read about stomach flu making it hard on your body to implant but idk. Do any of you ladies have any personal experience or read anything that would beg to differ?

Also I'm not sure how beneficial this information will be to getting a accurate answer but my LMP was the 28th of may. I included that instead of how many dpo I am because I recently found out that I might be ovulating early because I have a pretty short cycle.

Thanks for reading I realize that this is pretty long and I didn't intend for it to be that way.

Comments

• I wouldn't think it would affect implantation... I'm not basing this on anything except that I know people have gotten pregnant while being sick, but I have no actual info to back it up. I can, however, give you a bump and maybe someone else can help? Good luck and more baby dust! I'll be looking for that BFP!
  • @bensmama thank you so much you're always responding to my annoying posts lol
  • Haha, what does that tell you about how obsessed I am with pregly? ;) And your posts are not annoying!
  • Oh and it takes a lot to gross me out. This didn't even come close. ;)
  • @bensmama I'm addicted to pregly too I feel sad when I can't get on and it take a lot to gross me out as well but I want to be thoughtful to those of us who have weak tummies.