Frustrated (vent) sorry long

So my bd and I have been together for 3 years.. I am 17 weeks pregnant with out first child together (he has 2from a previous relationship that live with us full time and I have 1 from previous relationship). Anyways tonight he told me he can't stand to look at me because I am becoming a fat cow (I have gained 4 lbs). And also my hormones are pissing him off and I need to get on meds for them.. He told me I need to find somewhere else to live until I am done being pregnant. So I guess 2maro I start trying to find somewhere to live.. Oh ask this stated because I will not go see his mom, who stayed at our house while we went to vegas and went they all my things rearraged all my cupboards and furniture went thru my underware drawer and folded them all into squares and took out my toys (tmi) and had them laying on my bed when we got home. No privacy in myip own home ... Confronted her and she told me I was an ungrateful bitch.. So he agreed with her and I'm pissed.. Ugh am I making too big of a deal out of it all?? Sorry so long!

Comments

• Um why isn't HIS ass finding somewhere else to stay ?? I don't lose my temper easily and I would kick his ass..
  • Yeah I'm with podgemarine. His ass would be out the door. Sounds like a jerk. Can't believe he would say that to you.
  • @podgemarine it its his house that he bought... I told him if I walk out the door I'm not coming back when I have the baby... I do however feel bad for the other kids, his are 9 & 7 and mine will be 8 july 14th... For the last 3 years they have been brothers and all have been my kids!
  • @chuieycuzca22 I am sure he is angry and that its why he said out but isn't that when true feelings come out?!
  • Has he ever been this way before the pregnancy?
  • @podgemarine no he has been great... I don't know what is going on but I can't handle being treated like this.. This pregnancy has not done anything for our relationship and we both wanted it, him more than me actually :/
  • Hmm.. it sounds like something else that could have sparked this problem.. just a thought but maybe foul play? .. either way he shouldn't ever treat u like that and me and my husband have said cruel words to each other.. and he use to say hurtful things out of anger..but we had to find a way to resolve it and took care of the underlying issues that were causing the fights
  • Omg my husbands mom does that when she visits. She washed my panties, folded my clothes, and would not sit down the whole time she was here...she just cleaned and cleaned and my frickin house wasn't even dirty. She even went outside and washed the windows on the house!!!! I completely understand your frustration with that especially with her washing your undies...I'm so sorry, I hope things get better
  • I would tell him that he needs to move out if its that serious. And as far as his mom goes, she didn't have any business going through your belongings!