Depression is hitting me hard today :'(

edited June 2011 in Depression
Today is a really bad day, im so fustrated.. And all I been doing is crying.. Idk what to do, I usually have the answer to everything but this time I dont :'( .. Its so hard and im dealing with 2 kids by myself and I feel like I just want to get away, I hate myself so much for feeling this way my kids are all I want and need I cant imagine my life without them im so sad and mad and its breaking my heart I feel like a bad mommy and im letting my kids down.. I need some advice please.

Comments

• Me to been crying all day and its not what I normally do I just wanna b upbeat me again I think i need sleep
  • I wish sleep helped me but I hardly get any and its bcause of depression. It sucks
  • I suffer from depression so I what you mean.when your having a bad moment set the kids side and go into the other room. Count to ten and breath, as your breathing notice your chest the way it goes up and down with each breath. When your done do it again. Look at the room your in and notice the color of the walls, the sounds that are around you. You can do this as your washing the dishes notice the soap as it slids on the plate. Turn on tje radio and dance with the kids. Let me know if u need any more ideas
  • Im not normally a depressed person, but my hormones are REALLY getting to me this pregnancy. I've been in a super bad funk for the past 3 days. I feel ya. Don't worry, we'll get through this.
  • @Wantingagirl thank you im going to try that, hopefully it works..

@vtmamajuju I did have this problem until after I had my daughter it came unexpectedly :(

@bexiewexie thank you so very much
  • How old are your babies
  • @Wantingagirl My Oldest Dautghter Is 2yrs Old & My Babygirl Is 3months Old