OMG!!! I just seen...

edited June 2011 in Third Trimester
My first stretch mark, next to my belly button, nnoooo I was doing good so far! Ladies, if u have any, when did u first notice them? Im 28wks 3days

Comments

• I havnt gotten any this preg but with my last one (I had a miscarriage) I got them all up my sides....:( I love love love your picture btw its so cute! I wanna do that now but for basketball I'm a huge blazers fan :)
  • That's where mine are concentrated. I've been keeping my tummy lotioned with cocoa butter to not get anymore. There's like two or three little ones.
  • @mommakk88 sorry to hear that... I dont want any, I know thats gonn b impossible but im keepin my fingers crossed lol... thanks btw, I also did a baseball theme, Astros (from houston lol) I had my bf throw on jerseys too, they came out nice
  • @deni_b ive been puttin bio oil & cocoa butter! Mine are small though I hope I dont get anymore
  • @letysfirst its such a great idea! N turned out soo cute! And no need to be sorry it just wasn't ment to be at that point and time. I hear ya on not wanting them lol I don't want anymore! Lol but hey if it gives me my beautiful baby bring it on :) lol good luck n just use lots of lotion specially after a bath or shower! Baby oil after a shower helps a lot too
  • @mommakk88 thanks :) I also had a mc 7 yrs ago, I was way younger n wasnt meant to be so I waited till now, im 27.... I do rub a lot of bio oil n cocoa butter after showers n sometimes twice a day lol
  • @letysfirst :D well that's good all u can do is hope for the best ill keep my fingers crossed! I use lotion 3 times a day n I'm hoping that works lol I'm 32 weeks n so far so good... Im sorry to hear about that but I always tell myself everything happens for a reason :) I also had mine at 20 I'm now 22 n can't wait for my baby girl! It was not planned at all but with all my health problems I'm so excited to be having this little one!
  • @mommakk88 are u 32wks in ur pic? Cause u so small! Lol I look like im 9 months lol... Aww I wish u the best of luck, your getting the best gift ever :)
  • At 28 weeks i saw one little one....it was all down hill from there...i now have five little ones on the left and three on the right...hope i don't get anymore!
  • @letysfirst I'm actually 27 weeks in that pic but I'm not much bigger then that now lol I wish my tummy was bigger I feel like I just look fat lol its def all baby! And thank you very much I am very happy and can't wait! Congrats to u as well :)
  • Actually its kinda weird...I havnt got any new stretch marks that I didn't have b4 I was prego. About 3 years ago I was about 200lbs and pre pregnancy I was 130 so I NEVER got rid of my stretch marks....the ones I already had just kinda filled back out. Ugh I've always hated my tummmy
  • 3 weeks ago I saw my first tiny stretch mark I cried .....little did I know it would get Much much worse they cover my sides at least 7 inches long and my belly there is at least fifty that range from 3 inches to 8 its bad my self esteem is out the damn window I'm 32 weeks. But at least I get my baby girl out of it:) <3
  • @mommy2milla oh dear u have a few! I got a lil depressed too, but owell its life, and u r right, we are makin somethin beautiful, n it aint like im a swim suit model or anything lol
  • I'm 33 weeks today and i haven't got any new ones thank god, I'm using this cream called Mustela you can get it at babysrus, it seems to be working! @letysfirst
  • I will be at babiesrus today! Lol @ahuyser
  • Ha ha my tia (aunt) warned me to use it from the beginning because she had twins and used this stuff and had no stretch marks!! and i was like " I'm not getting stretch marks, low and behold, i did...so now I'm using it! @letysfirst thats what i get for not listening :(