homecoming right after delivery..

edited June 2011 in Military moms
So my husband is deployed right now on a submarine. We communicate via email one email a week on average sometimes more sometimes less. He can't receive pictures or anything!

His homecoming will be just after my edd, if he's lucky, they'll bsp him home a couple weeks early.

Im terrified of looking like a cow!! :(
im curious to know how you vetran mothers lost your weight and got back into shape. Also if any of you have used the belly band its or the things that push your hips back together.

my husband says im pretty vain, but i just like to look my best and am so worried i wont get my body back.

Look forward to hearing from you all!

Comments

• edited June 2011
    @sydneyleann23 Sweetie, he is not going to care if you are still carrying some baby weight. To lose the weight and get back to your somewhat old shape in a healthy way takes time. If you've stayed active, ate healthy, and gained the weight slowly, you should be able to get back to an ideal image in less time than someone who did none of the previously mentioned things. Besides...as long as your healed by the time hubby gets home, you'll be burning plenty of calories ;-). lol (One military wife to another :) )
  • I had my baby 2.5 weeks ago n other than this odd belly pudge n massive boobs I look normal lil pudgier but my hubbys happy. its tge 6weeks of no sex hes unhappy with lol