bfs aunt...rant ,vent watevr kinda long

edited June 2011 in Sleep
Ok so my bfs two younger sisters are graduating ths week and one of thm has a luncheon today n which she though I was gona do her hair for...so she cums waking me up 530 ths mornin bothern me about her hair mind u I jus wnt to sleep at 3sumthn but she don't care her hair needs to b dun...around 645 she cums "screamn r u gona do it or not" I scream bck cuz now I'm cranky n irritated bcuz u dun woke me up frm my precious sleep "I never said I wud do it" she storms upstairs aftr a few secs I feel bad bcuz she was dpendn on me so I get up put my clothes on n go get ready to do her hair...

Ths is whr it gets good
Bfs aunt is already screaming (she's a screamer the kinda person who jus screams about any n everything) wen I get upstairs she's telln me "o dnt do it she dnt wnt me to do nethng "I'm like I'm up now ths girl dun interrupted my sleep mayb 5times withn the mattr of 1hr 1/2...so I go to the bathroom n she's still screaming wen I cum out sayn she dnt wnt me to do it bcuz at ths point I'm still askn his sister if she wntd it dun since she dun woke me the hell up...to top it all off aunt goes n her room sayn I live n her house n dnt do nethng...(huh)

So I get pretty upset I'm cryn I tell my bf I cnt stay here nemre bcuz I dnt need or want to b newhr whr I'm not wntd...

Her statement really made me feel like shit bcuz during the day its only me aunt n 1yr old niece...I'm 36wks pregnant aunt is kinda on the big side and has probs wit her legs n bck n niece is only 1 and belongs to bfs brother who is hardly ever around so we barely go out unless its a must...

Neway getting to the point...I do everything she asks of me I get up take care of niece washn her make sure she eats everything...I giv his sisters watevr thy ax for evn tho I dnt hav shit myself(I lost my job bck n Feb wen thy found out I was preg)...I'm wlkn around wit a nappy head bcuz thy needed thr hair dun for prom n I dnt do nuthn...ok its not much but I do wat I can but bcuz I didnt wna b waken up outa my sleep at 530 n the mornin to do sumbdys hair I'm lookd dwn upon...my hair looks crazy n u wnt me to get up outa my sleep to do urs smh...needless to say I feel like shit
Sorry ladies it was so lng but I'm pissed...

Comments

• I'm so sorry you're going through this but talk to your bd and get a note from your dr explaining your pregnancy what you are and aren't supposed to do hang it on your door and say can't you read
  • :( Hopefully you can get a nap in soon and I hope your day gets better hun.
  • edited June 2011
    @zexy4day011 It's not evn like tht tho bcuz I wudve dun her hair but y r u mad cuz I dnt wna b woke up at 530am wen I dnt hav to b...n I did tell my bf he's jus like chill bcuz sumtimes he catches it too n he understands...
    @misskristin I'm tryn but I'm so pissed I cnt evn go bck to sleep