stretch mark on boobs already!! :(

I use cream all the time but I.still got those ugly red lines of stretch marks on my boobs! Has anyone else had them in 2nd trimester? And did they go away after the baby?? I'm afraid my boobs won't look 'sexy' anymore bc of the marks =\ my husband says they're not noticeable, but I notice!

Comments

• They fade. They might be noticeable if you stretch the skin out, but you will hardly notice a paler line where the marks were.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I hope they fade completely eventually. I just hate looking at them and seeing red marks. Plus it started when I was probably 12 weeks. Started at a B cup, that's probably why! Well thanks for input ladies and good luck!
  • What i use is shea butter and oatmeal body wash from aveeno, followed by st ives renewing collagen elastin lotion (cocoa butter works, too, but it has to be the real stuff). They help to both repair existing stretch marks or lines and prevent new ones from popping up. Anything that has collagen elastin in it helps to rejuvenate wrinkles or lines you dont want to have because it is designed to tighten your skin, hence no stretch marks.....hope it helps!!!
  • i found my first stretch mark:( so sad!!! im only 14 weeks and 3 days!
  • Using coco butter for pregnancy I never git one but in my last pregnancy I ran out and so I used other lotion and got a couple on my hip to my butt
  • That's a bad sign. I got stretch marks early on my boobs because I went from a 32d to a 36 dd in a matter of weeks.I used all sorts of creams twice a day everyday that apparently "prevent" them. I made it to 30 weeks and thought I was safe for the rest of my body but nope I have them everywhere. Its sad because I'm so young and already hate how my skin looks but there is nothing you can do. And to get rid of them they will fade but always be there.dr even told me laser therapy isn't even that effective. I read about woman saying they didn't have them one day and woke up and were covered. I didn't believe that but that is exactly what happened to me :( so you might as well accept them now.
  • Also the woman whom state they used a certain cream andnever got any probably never would have got them anyways. I've talked to many professionals and its hereditary and the creams don't work.
  • I don't completely believe that my mom had a lot of stretch marks. And when my friend got pregnant not stretch marks until she stopped using her lotion
  • its true, its hereditary. my mother is covered with them, I have never used a cream or lotion or oil, and I don't have a single one. Baby #2, first one weight 9 lbs and I went from 120 to 187 with first pregnancy, not a single one appeared.
  • I got stretch marks on my boobs, butt and thighs, when I went through puberty and went on the pill lol but that was 10 years ago and they aren't super noticeable at all anymore. They do fade over time. As far as getting them on my belly, I good i
  • * I hope I don't get them, my mom only got two, one for me and one for my sis lol
  • Im just gonna tell you what my husband told me about my stretch marks on my boobs. He didn't care one bit as long as he got to see my boobs! lol Men!
  • I've gotten stretch marks on my boobs and they only seem to be getting worst :(. I went from a B to a D in a month and you can tell. :(. They're very noticeable to me but my husband says they aren't as noticeable as I think they are. But they have a purpleishh color. Will they go away? Cause they only seem to be getting worst.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have them literally from my ankles to my boobs! I had my first at 16yrs, so I've had these for 12yrs. They do fade, trust me. At first they really bother you, but you finally realize that you earned them. They're your mommy battle wounds. My dermatologist (I have real bad eczema) said that there's nothing to prevent them, but using a good lotion helps relieve the itching, but they are hereditary, if you're going to get them, you'll get them. My husband doesn't notice mine, females are their own worst critic, but if a man loves you he doesn't mind at all. I swear :)
  • Try using Mothers Special Blend skin toning oil. It made in Colorado and I found it at a natural foods store. It works really well I haven't had it the whole pregnancy, but for the past few weeks I've noticed the stretch mark fading. Look for it.