grocery list (breakfast foods?!?!)

edited June 2011 in Food
What is everyone eating for breakfast? I've had my cereal kick, my doughnut kick, eggs and bacon and bagels nothing sounds good anymore. I've never really been a breakfast person so trying to force myself to eat breakfast is bad enough and now I've ran out of stuff that even sounds good:( so I wanna know what your eating and maybe ill get some ideas or atleast my appetite back:)

Comments

• I eat different flovored eggo waffles.. this week its blueberry with a different fresh fruit on top & a spoonful of whip cream & normally a left over meat... baccon, sausage, pork chop, steak etc... i can also eat leftovers from the night b4 for breakfast... im jus weird... lol i get bored with eatting the same foods also :( good luck :)
  • I like peanut butter, honey & banana sandwitches in the morning, with a glass of milk or a smoothie. I've never been a breakfast person either, I only eat bcuz doctor said its the most important meal, especially since we have a widdle baby to think about ;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @praying4our3rd I can't way oatmeal, can't get past the texture... my hubby and son could eat it all day and it smells sooo good I want it but not a good outcome if I try! M&m yogurt sounds yummy though! Thank you!
  • I cant do breakfast but at the same time if i dont do something i get run down fast... so I have been doing the carnation instant breakfast each morning and it helps a lot... my doctor said its better than nothing at all but he wants to me to try and eat more... fruit salad is a good choice too
  • I make a smoothie almost every morning. If you're interested in recipes let me know!
  • @blueberrysmom Yes! Yes! Yes! I would love recipes!
  • Here's what I made this morning: half cup oj, half cup plain yogurt, ice, couple tablespoons of honey, one banana, frozen peaches, frozen strawberries, about a half a cup of canned pineapple. Put in a blender and mix until smooth. I always use a banana because it helps the consistency but all of the other fruit can vary based on what you have available. You can substitute different kinds of juices, too. Also, this makes probably two big glasses so you can cut it down a bit depending on how hungry you are. You can also adds about 1/3 cup of dry oatmeal which adds lots of fiber and helps keep you full. Just blend longer so it doesn't taste gritty.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I eat anything for breakfast. Today I had a turkey sandwich lol I can't do oatmeal most of the time either. The only way I can is if I put it on toast with butter.
  • I still cant eat anything before about noon... I am still pucking everything up... After the morning Im ok most of the time but still cant eat breakfast. I try to eat more during the day to adjust for it but even that can make me sick. Oh the joys of pregnancy!!!
  • I still cant eat anything before about noon... I am still pucking everything up... After the morning Im ok most of the time but still cant eat breakfast. I try to eat more during the day to adjust for it but even that can make me sick. Oh the joys of pregnancy!!!
  • French toast
    yogurt parfait
  • Im looooving cereals! Also bagel with cream cheese/peanut butter/butter switch it up! English muffins sometimes and omg homemade blueberry muffins! Or banana bread muffins or coffee cake yuummm!
  • edited June 2011
    since you dont like oat meal which im not a fan. have you tried cream of wheat! i love it! i put sugar or splenda in it and some cinamon. also i make it with milk not water! and when i want oat mean i also make it with milk
  • I love making fried pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast. yummm :-bd
  • Can't go wrong with fruit, and there's lots of variety to choose from! :-)
  • I eat my breakfast on the go... usually a granola bar n then when I get to work some fruit or veggies or oatmeal or sun chips or whatever I packed that day lol. I eat horribly
  • I'm not always interested in breakfast so on those days I have a big glass of ovaltine with skim milk. Otherwise I have a bowl of fiber one cereal. Its actually pretty tasty. Reading these other posts makes me want waffles now :(
  • I always want crepes but never make them....but eat cereal :) junk cereal ...lucky charms•trix•cinnamon toast crunch•rice crispys