hospital bag?? wat to put inside

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
Im confused plz let me know:-))) thanks dollz

Comments

• edited June 2011
    I just packed some stretchy yoga pants a loose shirt. Nursing bras ,toiletries, an outfit for the baby, cute slippers, and snacks like granola bars for the husband. My husband just brought a camera and his computer. You.would also like to bring a pillow from home because the hospital ones really do suck...ooh and granny panties :).
  • Ok thnks ..it was a big help :-)
  • I packed a spare phone charger, camera, toothbrush/paste, hairbrush, hairties, makeup (I only use eyeliner and eyeshadow), deodorant, two different sized outfits for baby (one NB and one 0-3mo), some pajamas in case I decide to wear my own clothes in the hospital after all (I usually worry about messing up my clothes), a going home outfit for me, a couple of receiving blankets, and a shawl that I just finished making for myself when I get the chills and while I nurse.
  • For You: Nightgown, pads (you probably won't like the ones at the hospital), underwear that you're okay with throwing away, slippers, breast pads, ID, insurance card, outfit to go home in, nursing bra if you're going to breast feed, birth plan

For Baby: 2 recieving blankets, an outfit to go home in, finger nail clippers so baby doesn't scratch his/her face, carseat

For Dad: pajamas, at least 2 outfits, razor, cameras, batteries, phone chargers, snacks, list of people to call
  • Thanks this is very helpful!!!