WHO'S IN FLORIDA? WHERE ABOUT? AND HOW FAR ALONG ARE U?

edited June 2011 in October 2011
I JUST MOVED HERE WITH MY HUSBAND FROM ARIZONA.
IM SIX MONTHS PREGNANT AND 20 YEARS OLD.
DUE OCT 7TH
EXPECTING A BOY!

Comments

• What part of florida? I just left tampa to move to cleveland. Im 23 weeks with our first girl, we have four boys, so this is it
  • I'm by Orlando 12wks with my first baby
  • I'm in Orlando. I'm 36wks & 6days with a baby boy. This is my 5th baby.
  • Ok look I'm in seffner, with baby number one 24weeks
  • I LIVE IN EUSTIS FL I AM SIX MONTHS..DUE OCT 7..IM AM ALSO 20 YRS OLD & HAVING A GIRL
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • im in niceville, fl! but im from orlando, fl! im due june 22nd with a baby girl!!
  • I'm in Bradenton. I'm 21 weeks with baby #2. We don't know the sex yet.
  • Im in Sebring.. I moved here from the Orlando/Oviedo are around 4 years ago.. Im 41 and having my third boy! @jenniemarie1015, I have worked in bradenton the past 3 years! Small world!~
  • @jenzoe1 do you still work in Bradenton?
  • Hi florida people ! Lol im in orlando also, 19yrs old and expecting our first, a girl. 24 weeks along :)
  • Hello there fellow floridians, I'm from Palm beach county. Been here all my life! I'm 21 ftm nd 36weeks pregnant.
  • @jenniemarie1015 Im not currently working in Bradenton anymore.. Im still doing the medical billing for the Dr. I worked for, but Im doing it from home.. I worked right on 64 close to Manatee Memorial Hospital!
  • Im in Daytona Beach area. And 24 weeks pregnant with my first. A boy! :)
  • @Kimmy189 I just turned 20 on the 12th& also Expectinq my first but I'm having a boy and I'm 24 weeks too! I'm n seffner
  • thats awesome @prettypreggo , & @emmalee7 , we're all 24 weeks. yay :-D
  • woops i meant @prettypreqqo lol
  • in orlando, 20 yrs old 24 weeks with my first child its a boy I'm due oct 5th...
  • Hi girls! I live in St. Pete and were preg with our first...a lil boy!! Due Oct 22nd. This preg has been soo good! Im really enjoying each day! Hope u all are too! :)
  • I'm in Jacksonville, 28 and 23 weeks with my first. We aren't finding out what we are having so I'm really counting down these last 17 weeks!
  • im in lakeland, its halfway between orlando & tampa.
    im 19 (on the 24th of this month) and due september 26th with my first, his second.
    we're having a boy :D
  • EXCITING! JUS WISHED SUMMONE LIVED CLOSER TO ME :( BT O WELL!
  • I loooove florida.....born and raised in miami(my best place ever)...and I'm 8 months pregnant
  • Live in saint petersburg....grew up in lakeland.... 23 yrs old and haing first due july 11th with a boy
  • I live in tampa fl but my family lives in palmetto so I spend a lot of time there and in bradenton I'm 24 bout to be 25 on june 20th married to the man of my dreams been together 6 years married 2 years and I'm currently 36 weeks pregnant with a lil boy who we will name christian already got a 4 year old princess named chloe
  • Born & raised in Miami...28yrs old...preggo with my 1st :) 25wks...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I live in Tampa 25 years old 23 weeks along. due nov. 16 w/our second boy.
  • I live in pensacola moved from tampa in 07' im 18 and 9 weeks pregnant with baby number one.
    ~:>
  • Can I play...My little peanut will be 12 wks this Fri... We had a boy and we live in Bradenton. I'm sure my btown peeps will now exactly were i am when I say this name.....lol Carlton Arms!! On State Road 64. Oh and I'm 40 with a bday coming in Aug.......