Sara is getting married!

edited June 2011 in Just for Fun
Its official! James and I are getting married June 29. I thought when I told my sister today she was going to be all pissy and negative like she is about almost everything I do. But she is really excited for me and wants me to even have a wedding party that weekend. Im pretty excited. I just hope it actually happens. Saying it and doing it are 2 different things. But it cant be that hard because we are just going to the courthouse. Novalee seems pretty happy about it. Everytime I talk about it she moves around and starts kicking me all crazy. LOL. Well go me!

Comments

• Aww yay congrats girl thats so great :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • thank you @landynplus1momma :) we are getting married on our 1 year anniversary. Just decided we liked that date and we should keep it that way. Plus he wont have to remember a new date. lol
  • Congratulations!
  • Not to toot my own horn but that's a brilliant date lol one of the coolest girl around was born that day (this chick right here) jk. Congratulations :)
  • Thank you @firsttimemommytobe :) its crazy to think about getting married!! i knew i would get married one day but i didnt think it would be like this. its okay though. I love my James.
  • @mommyo3soon2b4 thank you momma!!
    @missmommy28 well if i make it on pregly that day I will be sure to find you to send you some birthday wishes! its gonna be a good day!
  • Congrats! Wishing u & the new hubby to be many blessings & a great marriage :)
  • Congrats! Marriage is a beautiful thing!!!
  • thank you @firsttimeoct_mom its very much appreciated!
    marriage is a beautiful thing! @newmommy_navywife my boyfriend.. or i guess fiance now.. never wanted to get married before me. he never even wanted kids before me. then he met me and he wanted it all. and he is taking it!! lol. i know he really wants to. which makes me feel real good about the whole situation.
  • Awee Congrats lady!
  • @praying4our3rd yeah i never saw if Eric decided to go on that trip to elope or if he still wanted some fancy ceremony?! how is all that going for you!! thank you so much! my sister was telling James this morning that even though its just a wam bam thank you mam wedding at the courthouse im going to want to feel prettier than i ever have before. i hope i do!! knowing my luck ill wake up with a huge zit or sick as all hell and just loook like poo naturally. lol.
  • thank you @booface :) soon ill be at the beginning of lists! woo hoo! my last name starts with a D now but Im moving up to A! haha that excites me for some reason.
  • That's wonderful!
  • thank you @blueberrysmom :) here soon ill be saying husband on here instead of boyfriend. wow im going to have a husband!!!
  • LMAO! I went all the way from V to G ....it made me happy too!!!!
  • It's nice to have a husband. Hooray for Sara!
  • @praying4our3rd im glad you guys worked it out! we are getting married on a wednesday so we cant really do anything with anyone that day cause its in the middle of the week. but that weekend its on! i reckon that night we will probably go out to dinner with his parents but thats all. i dont care though! ill have a ring on my finger and i will be Mrs. Applin and no one will be able to take me off my cloud. oh oh Novalee is kicking me again! lol. I think we will do a ceremony one day maybe when Novalee is older so she can be involved. But then again my oldest brother said that about him and his wife and they are working on 22 years now without a ceremony. Theyve decided that their 3 oldest daughters can plan it and they will have it on their 25 anniversary. I just hope it doesnt take us that long!!
  • @booface oh man you luckyduck!! i bet that felt good :) lol. can you imagine going the other way?! A to W?!?! i couldnt imagine. lol

@blueberrysmom yay for me! lol
  • YAyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! U!!! N its a nice season.... Awww
  • @neek i never imagined a summer wedding before! always thought it would be a fall wedding. but im having a fall baby so at least i get something fally! lol
  • Awww congrata