Best wipe warmer and baby bath tub?

edited June 2011 in Equipment & Supplies
Just wondering what are the best wipe warmers and baby tub to buy. Got everything at my shower this weekend except those 2 things. I hear a lot of wipe warmers dry wipes out. And I have read some horrible reviews on baby tubs!

Comments

• Oh yea this is for the mommies that have kids already.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I never used a wipe warmer there's no point they still get room temp wipes when your not home. I used baby bath tubs but mostly just bathed them in the sink I might get this time
  • I had a wipe warmer with my first and it dried out my wipes I don't remember the brand but I noticed my son did act any different with warm wipes or non warm wipes.
  • I myself love jus the bath chair that folds...cuz the bath tubs r ah hassle
  • I didnt use either aswell...the sink might be the best bath tub...as for the wipe warmer..his wipes were always cold
  • I have a Munchkin wipe warmer. My daughter loves the warm wipes. They don't dry out, and they are well worth it.
  • I got the munchkin wipe warmer and the fisher price whale tub. Now I jus need a baby monitor, stroller snap in frame, and that mama too bouncer!
  • I had the lion wipe warmer because our room gets really really cold overnight in the winter and I didn't want to startle the baby changing her with a cold wipe. The warmer did nothing but dry out the wipes quicker. The wipes got cold almost immediately. We got a basic bath from target, baby girl prefers to bathe with me.

On a side note now that summer is here she is naked, but a diaper, all the time. Really starting to wonder why We even brought all this baby stuff. :)
  • yeah we never bought a warmer didbt hear of them till came on pregly n we had a bathfor our first used it for 2 weeks tgen just showered or bathed with bub after that
  • I didn't have a wipes warmer either...save the money, you'll need it for diapers, lol! We bought a tub last time and never used it. Baby was easier to bathe in the sink or with us. Last time, I bathed her and then would pass her out to hubby to dress. This time, our schedules won't make that convenient, so I'm looking at the little mesh chairs so she can still bathe with me or my daughter.
  • I didn't get a wipe warmer with my 1st but I did now for my 2nd I'm expecting. I bought a munckin one and so far is worked great (I tested it). I'm only planning on using it at night because even leaving wipes out at room temperature, they get cool and it will make the baby more alert when doing nighttime diaper changes (I experienced this 1st hand with my 3 year old). I also bought just a regular infant bath tub, nothing special, no jets sprayers or anything. then bigger one until they're able to sit up easily. But you must of course always keep a hand on em. I never did the sink bath thing.....I felt weird about it, like degrading.
  • I bought the expensive tub with the spray hose and everything. It gave me more of a head ache then helping me. I like the cheap tubs with the sling in it and I use a plastic tumbler cup to rinse him off.
  • Went on amazon and the whale tub got really good reviews! Plus wn I found it at walmart it was really light and not that big and bulky. I have to use a baby tub cuz our tub is so deep and wide.