No movement??!!! Please help!!

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
SO today I woke up around 11 and my baby hasnt been moving... like from 11-3 he moved maybe 5 times but not like every day just slow soft movements.... its about 5:20 and he hast moved at all since 3. Im not sure on what to do any advice. Im 28 weeks.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I had this prob today. I called and my docter said drink a big glass of water lay on your left side and for an hour coynt how many times he moves. If its at least ten it should be fine if its less then call the on call docter or go straight to labor an del.
    So I would call yours and see what he tells you to do. @missprego
  • Have you been drinking alot of water? I went to l&d once anr they told me to name sure I drank lots of water that it can affect movement.. Also try eating or drinking something sweet and if nothing else go to l&d and get checked out
  • Yeah drink cold water and see if laying down helps. Like said might be a lazy day...my little one had those days too. Don't worry you will be fine Chica! :)
  • I've tried all this already... I ate some gunny worms,ice cream, dranked a soda I was hoping the sugar would make him hyper but its not working. I've been drinking water and laying on my left side. Usually when I lay down I feel him move a lot like it bother him that I lay on my side or something and today he doesnt even move at all.
  • edited June 2011
    I have times where the girls don't move for almost a whole day unless I eat something yummy or play music with headphones on my belly. He may just be resting today. Try that and everything suggested. Oh sometimes the downtime where theres not much movement theyre sleeping. I read they get closer to a sleeping pattern around this time. I dont see any cause for alarm if he moved some today.
  • Hmmmm, I'd go in then. Better to be safe than sorry. Keep us posted!!
  • I really hope its just a slow day. Im gonna have dinner and rest a little hopefully he moves if not Im gonna go ahead and go to the ER. :-S