Might be TMI but has anyone experienced this down there???

edited June 2011 in Second Trimester
The other day while attempting to shave down there I noticed what felt like a bump on my lip (tmi sorry). I immediately panicked and got out of the shower. I grabbed a mirror to investigate...it appeared to be swollen veins. I then Googled and found them to be vericose veins that occur during pregnancy for some women. I have a doctors appt on Friday but just wondering if this has happened to anyone??? If so, did it go away after birth?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It scared me but after reading about it apparently it happens. I knew you could get them on your legs but on a coochie. Lol gosh the things people don't tell you about pregnancy.
  • @kerrideeRN there is an article on baby center titled varicose veins during pregnancy. Apparently hemorrhoids are varicose veins back there. I hope this goes away after birth.
  • I think I had that too. After my kidney stent insertion. I washed and felt a bump. I put slight pressure on it & it wasn't so big but always came back. I think it was from straining to.pee in my case. But it went away after like 2 weeks. I think its harmless though. & does go away.