Yaaay!!! I'm on team pink! But....

My Doctor told me that my baby was measuring small for 21 weeks. :( He told me not to worry and come back for another ultrasound in 4 weeks...so of course I'm worrying. Has anybody had this happen to them and/or does anyone know what I could do to"fix" this?

Comments

• Not me!! But congrats on the girl!! Welcome to team pink!!
  • I measured small too. But they never wanted to do another scan :( but I have small babies. I wouldn't worry just yet :)
  • Been there & it's really nothing to worry too much about. Sometimes the dates can be off so baby either measures big or small according to the due date. I had ultrasounds done every 2 wks for 8 wks to determine if she was small or the dates were off. After the last one my Dr pushed my dd back 10 days & since then we've both been measuring on track.
  • Thanks Ladies! :)

@StarKrayzie I'm so ready for my Oct.due date, I kinda hope I dont get pushed back!
  • I measured small then too. Dont worry girl, babies grow at different rates n she mite nt have hit a growth spurt before the ultrasound. I had to go back when I was 23wks magically they said my belly was measuring at 24. Im 25wks now n my bby girl is extremely active and if nethin happens god forbid, I am now in tht stage where she would survive. Good luck and dont worry, take care girl =]
  • @1sttymemommi I feel you on that! The 1st dr I had was stupid! He originally told me I was due Aug 24 then Aug 20 then Aug 8. my new doc thought I could be due around the middle of July then after the ultrasounds confirmed I was due July 24.
  • @Mommy_rel and @StarKrayzie : thanks for the info! I was so upset when he told me, mostly because I didn't really understand what it meant. I'm so glad someone was able to let me know everythimg will still be okay; I'm breathing easier now :).
    Star, I hope my doc is not a douche like your first one and knows what he's talking about!
  • I pray that he isn't either. Doctors are supposed to help and all mine did was stress me out! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.
  • congrats on your baby girl!!!
  • Thanks @newmomma15 dio you know what you are having?