Who wants some....?!

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
So my Sh*t list is extra long today....people better watch out because I'm in a booface mood today and BOOFACE doesn't play!

12:30 am Ernie gets home...yes GETS HOME after taking his brother to the doctor. Which was cool of course, but why did this fool feel it was necessary to WAKE me up to tell me about his brother's stomach ache and diarrhea?

12:45 am Well now I'm hungry so I go to the kitchen to get my left over sub. Guess what? Ernie ate it! Son of a B*!

3:30 am I wake up with the mother of all leg cramps and decide to walk it off, so of course I stubbed my toe!

3:35am -3:45am Insert whimpering and crying here.....followed by a "SHHHHHH.....babe you're being loud". Oh hell no! My response? "Shut the F* up before I punch you!" Whooopsie.....you must have forgot that pregnant booface is GANSTA!

5:45 am My alarm goes off....BY MISTAKE! I forgot to change the setting! I almost cried...AGAIN!

7:00 I get up and surprisingly enough....I'm exhausted! My receptionist is on vacation so I know I'm going to be a little busier than usual, so I want to get there early. I receive a check from the Department of Child Support Services who has collected about $10,000 in our tax refund in error (mind you we've overpaid them by $8,000) Guess how much the check s for???? $1,200 WTF???? Just a little short! I tell Ernie to call our attorney and sort it out. He tells me he doesn't know how to use the scanner! I'm freakin livid at this point! I scan everything and shoot over the email. I follow this up by slamming the laptop closed and asking him if he thinks he can manage to make a phone call and followup with them! UGH!

8:30 am I get to Starbucks and they're out of ICE....WTF??? How do you run out of ice......Imbeciles! I stomp out!

9:00 am I get to the office and well, I suffer through 8 hours of misery! I hate this place!

7:00 pm I get home and see a letter from Kaiser. A bill! For $450.00! WTF! Oh hell no....I call them up and of course they're closed!

7:15 pm I'm hungry and want dinner....what does Ernie say???? I bought you Starbursts! AS$HOLE! Normally I'd be excited to get a treat but he bought me some nasty Fiesta flavor! Now he's curled up and snoring! He called in today and has been out playing around with his brother all damn day! I could kill him!

Comments