Opinions Please!!

Ok so me n my childrens father been together 3 years &'d live togther we have a eighteenmnth old son n expectin bbygurl n oct whch was so unexpectd n he also has a sixmonth outsde da reltionshp. Due to da fact he signd birthcertfctes fa bth bbies he hve expernced childspport orders fa insrnce on mi behlf n etc. on othr child mther behlf, whch I knw hve bn a big frustration fa him. But tadai out of knw wer he says to me im not signin the brthcertf. fa our bbygurl, I was so hurt by this even tho his reason bein is he dnt want ta deal with childspport issuez all over again, im styl angried by hs decision. Shud I b??

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Why won't he sign it? He can't use this other relationship against you and his daughter. Is your relationship on bad standing or anything
  • Ummmm are you saying that he doesn't want to sign the birth certificate becuz he doesn't want to deal with child support? :/
  • I really want to offer my input, but... what???
  • @excitedforbaby yes thats his reason
  • Glad I can read other lingo, cuz I think I almost understood this post.
  • That's really dumb. So he wants nothing to do with her? Does he know that he's gonna have to pay that or did he just randomly say that?
  • I have edited it sorri ladies, it wasnt that confusing tho!
  • @excitedforbaby thats what I think it is dumb, but he is sayn its not that he dnt want her just rather nt sign the bc bekus of that
  • @Kay_mommies2 it wasn't what u said that was confusing, it was the short hand/text lingo used to type what u said that made it hard to read!
  • His moma n him dnt think I hve da right to b upset. I feel like whats dffrnt about her that u can acknwldg da frst two by signin da birthcert. n giving them ur lastnme but all of a sudden u knt for her. I think he should understnd y im hurt n were im coming from.
  • @jbandno3 sorry hope u can bettr understand, I was literalli just thinking n typing
  • No problem,
  • Does he feel like you're gonna get him for child support?
  • no I didnt with our son it was a state thing bekus I stp wrking wen he was born n got gvermnt insurnce medicare and they order him to py cs a year later because of that
  • Even if he doesn't sign it, you can still get child support from him, so he's really not doing himself any favors by denying the child. And it is not only insulting to you, but it's really going to be upsetting for your daughter. He just needs to man up and sign.
  • Then I really don't know what his problem is. To me,not signing it means that you don't want to be bothered with her.damn,I wish I had more advice.
  • I think I shouldnt have to make him sign, that should b a pride and honor to him. I dont respect him for feelin this way or for even suggesting this so I dont c how we can continue to live tgther or b tgther. Is dat taking it to far?