another question for ladies with PCOS...

edited June 2011 in Getting pregnant
Has anyone with PCOS gotten pregnant while on Yaz birth control? Im curious because I have been really nauseated on and off and had headaches the last few days. Also my period is always very heavy and lasts 7 days or longer and it was only 2 1/2 days and very very light. Like we are talking only a little bit of pink and mostly spots of brown on one pad daily and i usually go thru a pad and tampon in an hour or 2. I take metformin and I know that can sometimes stimulate ovulation but I have been taking the birth control. Just wondering if I could be prego?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I know PCOS makes periods change all the time but I have never had a light one, nothing like this. I was always the girl that missed school or work for a few days during my period cuz I frequently bled through everything and had horrible cramps. Occasionally it would skip a month or so but when I get it, its like a damn river! Lol, sorry tmi! My last regular period was may 12.
  • Yes ive had it my whole life. I get REALLY. Heavy periods ...so heavy that I've had transfusions. I took a low dose bc pill for one month got off and had my first. My second pregnancy didn't sick but I wasn't on any bc. Now with this pregnancy I had lost 20lbs and the next month I was preggo. So I think the trick is to just never stop trying ...good luck and keep praying