im so dead meat

Omg my bf has a snack stash n our room I snuck nside aftr reading @mrsrocketfield1221 discussion on sweet tooth...well lo and behold I found nuthn to my liking but I had to hav a snack so I ate his almond joy or watevr it is wit coconut I absolutely HATE coconut but I definitely enjoyed his candy...I bet he cums n tonite looking for it...lol to bad I ate it lol

Comments

• I blame everything on the baby he tells me not to blame it on his son...now I hav to hide the evidence cuz hell go in the trash looking for the wrapper lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Does it make me a freak that your spelling of sex made me bypass all though glorious wonders of chocolate and strt thinking about sex lol

On another note he brought chocolate in the hous at hi own risk lol pregnant women will always find it lol
  • Lol he jus wlkd n while I had the wrapper n my hand I tried to stuff it under the pillow but I was caught red handed lol he jus wnt to get another one after cn tht it was the one he had hiding n his stash
  • I wish i didnt read this!!!! I really want an almond joy now!!! But i dont think my husband will get me one..since yesterday i said i wanted a drum stick icecream but he got me 4 big sticks and had to go back and by me a drum stick
  • Oh I wnt a drumstick ice cream...ugh u ladies r makn me angry wit all ths food tlk...lol
  • So funny I would do the same
  • I only wanted a drumstick..cus my son drew an icecream!
  • edited June 2011
    Lol @Beatrice1436 I get like tht sumtimes
  • YES!!! I got my almond JOY <3
  • Lol my hubby doesn't ever eat his candy stash come get mine I'm not pregnant yet but hes got all these mini almond joys heath bars peanut butter cups lol
  • Hahaha that's so funny!!! Did u get to try the snack?!?!

U go girl"!