I'm freaking out!!! Idk if its tru or not im not a guy....heeeelp!!!!

Ok so mu bf & I were being intimate....& he said get off get off so I got off reely quick & he idk I guess "finished"...& I was lke o great u got to but I ddnt...he sed no its ok ..get bck on I was lke no way u finished that means theirs sperm all over & he sed no its ok il clean it, & its ok THEY DIE ONCE THEIR OUT(if their not in me)...so I did bug Is THIS TRU...MY BBY's only 2mnths Im not ready for another bby yet...heeeelp plz im reeeeely freakin out!!!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @lil_buggie_3 is right. You need some contraceptives just in case.
  • I heard that they r "living" for up to 24 or 48 hours after they r out if not inside u.... n def use protection if u don't wanna get prego I would take lil_buggie_3's advice n get some plan b....
  • oh hunny... i really hope you dont get pregnant again so soon. but if you are having a sexual relationship its a good idea to get contraception... get plan b to cover yourself this time
  • Get plan b. Sperm lives inside of u for 24hrs and can live on surfaces upto 48 hrs.
  • @mzmommy1st actually sperm live up to 7 days inside. Lol they are troopers
  • @Proudmomma, oh damn well I was always told 24 hrs, those liars. Wish I wud of known this forever ago, lol tah they r troopers!
  • Plan b is good though.
  • edited June 2011
    I'm slightly confused sorry, he came in you? Or he came outside of you, then said let's try again after wiping off? Either way if you're going to be sexually active you need to be on some sort of birth control. If you can't afford it there are options like planned parenthood to help you out. Also for right now you can go to a pharmacy and get plan B. You only have 72 hours to do this...
  • they live up to 7 days in you and up to two days on outside surfaces O.o good luck love!
  • Plan b will actually work even if u wait up to five days after but its less affective the longer u wait....
  • I was always told I need to get plan b within 72 hours, but they were probaly telling me that so I wouldn't procrastinate :)
  • They are super strong swimmers so yes it is possible to get pregnant even if the sperm is outside in your "hooha" and not inside.
  • Ugh he sed ot tru that ut dies...i want to get pan b but I don't have $$ ...before it's too late it's been 2dayas...
  • Planned parenthood will prolly give you some for free not to mention free condoms, sounds like you need em.
  • Hahahaha ya I do.... but how can I get the pill for free??
  • Sorry here but no one else has said it. Sex is a lot like basketball, you always dribble before you shoot. Lets face it if he only pulled out just before shooting then it's more than likely some of his swimmers were already set free.
  • i had sex 3 weeks after my first and didnt get pregnant til he was 6 months, just be careful! i would def go to your doc and have them test you..
  • how do I get the ill for free..plz help!
  • Lol sry I meant "pill"
  • I went to planned parenthood and they still charged me. But explain your situation and I'm sure they can help you out. But go to them ASAP
  • How much did they chrge yu?
  • Ya they will give it to you no matter whatt. You'll have to fill out your income and make payments. Even if its little as like 20 bux they will help you! I have like 3 packs of BC pills, I got on them two weeks too late.now im 32 weeks wit a huge belly! Lol:) but hun i would get on something ASAP
  • I dnt hve income.tho....i dnt wrk...
  • @daddyof2n1togo hahaha ha good point
    @mommy_2_be I know a lot of the ladies suggested you take plan b. Just wanted to share with you my personal expirence. I felt like I had chosen to take an abortion pill after taking I was guilt ridden and upset with myself. Just thinking about it before you take it. Most women are fine with it. It didn't bother me at the time but now it just upsets me to think I somehow ended a pregnancy.

• Lol@ daddyof2n1togo