I'm freaking out!!! Idk if its tru or not im not a guy....heeeelp!!!!

Ok so mu bf & I were being intimate....& he said get off get off so I got off reely quick & he idk I guess "finished"...& I was lke o great u got to but I ddnt...he sed no its ok ..get bck on I was lke no way u finished that means theirs sperm all over & he sed no its ok il clean it, & its ok THEY DIE ONCE THEIR OUT(if their not in me)...so I did bug Is THIS TRU...MY BBY's only 2mnths Im not ready for another bby yet...heeeelp plz im reeeeely freakin out!!!

Comments

• Well..if you werent using ANY type of protection, there is always a chance. You can get preggo off of "pre ejaculate"...that's before he even finishes...
  • You can only get pregnant off of pre cum if he has not peed after ejaculating. If he pees after ejaculating it kills any sperm left. I googled this like 9 months ago ;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • They don't die right away after they come out...but they do die sooner than if they were inside you.
  • K so precum only has sperm in it if he has recently cum and has not peed since he came last
  • Sol wat does this all mean???
  • It means go get the morning after pill.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited June 2011
    Idk ... bout all that but if you scared take the morning after pill If u believe in it... I know some ppl do some Dnt ...srry if you Dnt..