i need to vent. if you want to place friendly advice go ahead.

edited June 2011 in Depression
Since the start of my pregnancy me and my guy were close. But now that we are halfway through it I feel distance from him. He's more concerned about hang out with my 18 yr old brother and his friends because they party. And than he wants nothing to do with me unless my moms friend Noel is around because he claims I make him feel stupid. Every night when I go to bed I feel unwanted but everytime I say something to him I feel like I'm being mean and controlling. I don't want to be upset but I just feel like I'm just a waste of space and a home he can come to. It's to the point that on some nights that I sleep in a completely different room. Am I over reacting?

Comments

• No your not over reacting. My boyfriend is the exact same way he cares more about his friends than me and the baby he just told me not even 20 minutes ago that he Doesn't love me anymore after coming home from a party so drunk he could barely even stand. Some things just aren't meant to be I guess and I'm sorry things will gets better
  • He probably is trying to get it all in before the baby comes. Doesn't make it right though. He still needs to man up and be there for you and ya'lls baby. I let my husband go out but it wasn't a nightly thing and he would ask me before hand of he could. So I don't think you're overreacting at all.
  • Yea. He told me earlier today that he only asked if he could go fishing just to be curitious but he doesnt have to ask of he wants to go out and party.
  • Yupp my bfs like it too .. when men are drunk their a***holes believe .. the thing that gets me the most is they wake up and think everything is ok :-\ well no it dont work that way lol .. hunny just tell him how u feel and tell him he needs too think about u and the baby or else go get in a relationship with ur friends and emd up no where in life :-) i told my bf i dont want him drinking no more i guess he thinks im joking but i aint i dont wanna put up with his drunk talk so i wont
  • Thank you ladies