OBESSSED -PREGGO RELATED

edited June 2011 in October 2011
First time pregnancy with a boy and I'm obesssed with my husbands skin! The smell, the touch -everything! I love it! crazy pregnancy induced side effects...I'm guessing its like the whole chalk eating while prego and if not I guess I'm going crazy :D

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol he thinks im nuts and says he doesn't have a smell-I'm guessing its the superhero preggo sense of smell :D but yes he is loving the attention!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I love the smell of my bfs dirty clothes n wen he's sleep I smell him...hope he dnt wake up n catch me lol
  • Same thing is happening to me! He has been using this old spice body wash that smells like apples... soooo yummy, I will go up to randomly and sniff him like a creeper :) but he was using this body wash before I got pregnant and I never noticed it.
  • Oh I love that y'all are making me seem normal :D whooo hooo for superhero prego senses
  • Yep same here... I love my man smell!!
  • I love the way my husband smells too. I think it comes from his neck because that's where I always smell it. He's got a really hot body too. I can't get enough of him! My friends used to tease me for having sex with a guy 20 years older than me, but for 39, he looks better than my last bf who is 25.
  • I'm obsessed with my husbands deodorant.......every night I sleep in his arm pit I LOVE IT! He just laughs at me........
  • Better than the opposite. I couldn't stand the smell of anything on my hubby when I was pregnant with my 4 boys. Deoderant, soap,lotion, even laundry soap in his clothes. I would get sick and throw up unless he used my stuff...lol this time pregnant with a girl and doesn't bother me at all