heartburn

edited January 2011 in June 2011
Im due june 24th. Great preg so far xcept i get tired easily and started heartburn/ indegestion tonight. I have a 2 yr old girl.

Comments

• Tums work great. I had really bad heartburn with my youngest, and she came out with a full head of long hair!!
  • I also am having a horrible time with heartburn! Tums and keeping your head up higher than your belly really works!
  • I've been having heartburn everyday for the last week, been eatin tums like candy...my mom told me to try warm water and a lil bit of baking soda mixed..it knocked it right out
  • I've had heartburn and acid reflux I have to eat crackers also a banana for some reason helps
  • I eat icecream,,lol
  • @miissa I have had acid reflux for many years and have used water and baking soda if OTC meds don't help. It works great! I asked the nurse if I could still use it and she told me no because of the sodium. I plan to ask the dr at my appt next week. Did your dr say it was ok? Id love to still be able to use it.
  • Is that really true if yu have heartburn yur child will b born with a full head of hair? Cuz I havent had ne is my kid gonna b a baldy lol
  • What works for me is I freeze a gingerale bottle and let it get slushy.... helps a GREaT deal
  • The hair/heartburn thing has to do with hormones. The hormone that makes them grow hair gives us extra stomach acid...on top of the already increased acid from preg hormones
  • I have heartburn