Nov 15th, 2011

Who else has my due date or close.
Would be cool to follow everyone else's pregnancy's :)

Comments

• edited June 2011
    @OregonMama I was told im having a boy also but i dont trust her because at first she said girl so we have a sono again for next month. But everyone is convinced its a boy because she gave a sono pic that looked like a "turtle" LoL i want a stright anwser :) Congrats on your little guy!
  • Nov.14th. We'll know next week what our new bundle of joy is....
  • edited June 2011
    Thats awesome @proud_mommy_and_wife are you showing at all yet? Are you wanting a boy or girl?
  • Yea I look like I'm about 6 months or so lol & I'm only 18 weeks. And I already have 2 little boys ages 6 & 2 plus a step daughter age 4 so I want a little girl of my own lol but as long as he/she is healthy I'm perfectly fine with either ;-)
  • im nov 14th to :) 2 weeks till i find out what were having :)
  • Hey, 9th November for me, find out sex two weeks from today as long as baby does what its told! First baby and showing a little but mostly just look fat lol. Baby is moving alot now tho yay! X
  • edited June 2011
    I'm due November 16th & Have an appointment for the big ultrasound on Friday. Can't wait to find out : )
  • Thats awesome everyone. I feel like im showing an awful lot. But ive only gained 8 pounds. I havent got a 100% on the sex of the baby yet but she said she thinks its a boy, i have another scan next month to make sure. :)
  • I'm due Nov 20th.. :)
  • When will you find out the gender?
  • I'm due the 14. I'm showing. I started showing right around the time the heartburn kicked in. I feel like a walking pepto bismal commercial all the time. I don't find out what we are having until July 11. Sooooooooooo far away!!!!!
  • Due Nov 7 with baby #2. Find out gender July 6
  • Due 11/12 and having a girl. And I'm definitely showing.
  • Glad im not alone on the showing because i thought damn im huge lol
  • I'm due the 13th. At 15 week ultrasound they said boy, but I just had the anatomy scan yesterday and its a girl!
  • He's a 1000% boy yay im so happy!
  • Nov 9 an its a boy too
  • Yay welcome to team blue!
  • I have a Scorpio child born on Nov. 13,.he's soo strong willed, but sooo protective of his mama!