3rd trimester feels just as long as the first trimester

edited June 2011 in September 2011
I just turned 28weeks yesterday and let me tell you this trimester feels worse than the first as in it feels like it will be forever until i meet my little girl.

Comments

• Agree and I only have 18 days till due date
  • I agree.. i'm 33 weeks and i feel like i've been pregnant forever.. :-)
  • I agree.. i'm 33 weeks and i feel like i've been pregnant forever.. :-)
  • thats how i felt with my first.. and then i didn't give birth till she was one week overdure
  • I just turned 28 weeks today sooo happy
  • It's going by fast to me.
  • Going fast for me too, 28 weeks and 2 days hope it still goes fast since summer seems to do that! :)
  • Slow for me! Lookin forward to being the other side of 30 weeks! Baby will be here soon enough tho :)
  • Thought I Was The Only Way Felt This Way Ughhh
  • THE FIRST TRIMESTER WENT BY FAST THE SECOND DRAGGED OUT AND NOW THE THIRD FEELS EVEN SLOWER
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited July 2011
    well for me 3rd trimester is a little slow and its the first time ive dealt with it.. first trimester the first time i saw a doc. was at 12weeks (because they were being dumb long story) and 2nd trimester went by fast.. now im like geez when i look day to day im like geez time is flying especially when i look back. to think its already been 7 months.. but then when i look at how far September is away im like will it ever come
  • Mines is moving pretty quick. June was over before I knew it...hopefully july flies just as fast :)
  • Third trimester sucks its going by so slow for me. I am 34w4d and I cant wait for him to come out im not scared of birth or anything I just want to be able to hold him in my arms.