OMG i cannot wait!!!

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
I feel soooo uncomfortable and im only 21w4d!!! I wish my lil was out already! Its uncomfi when im trying to sleep, when i make love to my husband (i rather not to!)..when i do anything!!! Wish i was in labor already!

Comments

• I no ! I'm 20 wks today I'm not really uncomfortable but all the little aches an pains Omg ughhh! An we still have 5 more months !
  • I hate to break it to you but its not going to get any better I'm 29 weeks today and its just starting to get hard to breath.:-)
  • Gosh girls i dont know if i can do this! I wish he was here and i can hv my body bk! Plus im putting weight on and feel like a whale! @honeybunny i already breath heavily, cannot imagine what its gonna be like when im 29w! I just cannot believe some women enjoy being pregnant!!! By the way, Im sorry for this moaning lol @Mrz_Jackson2anpreggo & @honeybunny Wish u both best of luck!
  • I'm 27 weeks and when I finally reach my second story apartment, I'm gasping for air. My organs feel really squished too :(
  • @marci ya being pregnant is definantly strange but it sure does go fast.
  • @honeybunny hope it will :-) what r u expecting? Is it yr first?
  • @marci ya its my first and its a girl! I'm way excited! Is this your first?
  • @honeybunny ooh congrats hun! Yeah its my first too and i cannot wait to hold him! We were trying for ages! Where r u from?
  • @marci Congrats to you as well it took us a year to get this little bundle of joy. I can't wait to hold my baby either I've really started to get ansy about it lately :-) I'm from southern Idaho. Where are you from?
  • Wish I could tell u it gets better but I can't i'm 34 weeks and I can't wait till he's here and this is over.