due october 14th (:

With my precious little girl Krislynn Nichole <3 any mommies due then or around then? How are you feeling at this point, any weight gain?! Are yall planning baby showers yet?? (:

Comments

• im due Oct 17th... not set on a name yet but thinking either Kamryn or Kyler for our little girl. im feeling pretty good i love the second trimester!!! and no weight gain, i lost 10kg in the first 3 months due to morning sickness and am still at the weight i got down to even though my tummy seems huge already lol... not sure on a baby shower yet, im having coffee with my best mates tomorrow to organise it as i have a freind having her wedding and hens night very close to my due date and i dont want anything to clash lol
  • Awe I really like kamryn and I haven't ever seen the spelling that way. Too cute. And i haven't had any sickness AT ALL. I'm told I'm very lucky haha but also no weight gain but my belly is steadily growing (: I'm ready to start looking pregnant tho and not just fat haha I'm planning my baby shower in august.. I will be roughly 7 months with time to still get the needed last minute things I don't recieve at my baby shower.(: its my first I'm beyond excited lol best wishes to you tinka1326
  • Im due Oct. 18 we found out today that it's another little boy.. Not sure on the name, daddy wants a jr, but im not sure on that :-? ..don't know if I'm planning the shower or family is, but i'm for sure having one!
  • I'm due Oct 13
    But I'm having a csection Oct 7
    I'm having a boy I'm not sure on any name this been the hardest part for me
    No weight gained
    Moodswings like crazy n still b feeling a little sick
    my first pregnancy was a breeze I was fine no sickness no nothing...
    I want to have a baby shower but still undecided just because the bd is buying erything
    If I do have one it might b Sept 10
  • I am due Oct 11th with a lil girl... Sidney Leanne :) I have gained about 6-7lbs. I have had very sore hips and been crazy emotional, but other than that not much. I think we are going to do a big baby short with friends and family and everything. Just cause its hard to get all my friend together. Then hubby can be there too. I think we leaning toward the beginning of Sept for it.
  • Im dur october 14th with a little girl too :) thats so cool! is this your first? How old r u? Where r u from? Is baby daddy/hubby excited :) soo excited to get to knw u!!
  • I'm due Oct 17 with we don't know what...we will find out in October :) welcome to the october club, we're a cool bunch of mommies ;;)
  • I'm due Oct 16 with our little princess Isabella Ariday. I've lost 21lbs so far, I have a doctors appt Thursday so ill see if I have put on any weight =) I feel okay, really emotional my hormones are out the window! This is our second baby, we have a lil boy =D is this ur first?
  • I'm due Oct 30th, we won't be finding out what we're having... I finally feel good, I was so sick for so long... not now all I do is eat :-)
  • You guys are all lucky.. im due october 12 with a little girl, brennyn Paulette, I've gained 30 lbs and 25 of those have been basically in the last month. We have four little boys that I only gained 30 lbs my entire pregnancy. Somewhat scary how big I am already. However this has been my healthiest pregnancy so ill take the temporary weight gain for a healthy baby.
  • i am due october 15th with a baby boy! im glad your having a girl lol i feel like everyone is having boys!!
  • Awww congrats to all you October mommys (: I'm glad there's other little girls out there lol I feel like boys are coming out everywhere haha but yes this is my first and I'm 20 years old from the good ole sticks of Mississippi haha (: as far as baby daddy we were together going on almost 4 years.. about two years ago he wanted a baby soooooo bad I was like hell no neither one of us are ready for a child, I was still in high school and was going to be smarter than willingly bringing in a child. Well in January suprise!!!! Found out i was pregnant and now its like he hates me?! Alright I didnt do this by myself but its alright my daughter and i will be just fine. I actually like that i get to avoid arguments about names and things. I never have to worry with her being back and forth... I think its for the best, I'm not going to force him to be around if he doesnt want to be.. congrats to all you mommys yall are going to be wonderful and best wishes to each of you (: