oh no u didn't....

edited June 2011 in Just for Fun
Preglys who've just had ur babies....do you find urself doing things u couldn't when u were pregnant and feeling guilty because you don't feel unpregnant yet? For instance I just took a nap sleeping flat on my back and it felt really weird like my fat belly was still there.

Comments

• Lol... it was eating black licorice for me with my first... oh, and my first sip of wine... and then drinking a Rockstar after I weaned her! Lol :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • i havent had mines yet but im going to sleep on my tummy when i get home!! and have a smirnoff green apple bite a week after she is born! ive been wanting one since 4 months!!
  • 4 days after i had my son 3 years ago i drank 4 beers and felt like such a bad person!
  • @FirstTimeMommyToBe ...I've always read that the anise extract (what gives it the licorice flavor) in black licorice can cause contractions, so I've always avoided it. I don't know if it's proven...?
  • I have always loved anise and black licorice.
    @vette_devil we actually brought some wine to toast to the hospital! It was soooo good. I bought a muscadine wine in north carolina on vacation and it was excellent. I keep wanting to finish the bottle off but haven't because I'm nursing.
  • Oh, gosh... I have always loved black licorice! I think I ate 3lbs of it in the first week after having my daughter... and there's already a 1lb bag packed in my hospital bag, LOL!