my turn to worry about money

edited June 2011 in Depression
So my husbands car has been acting up so he brought it yesterday to see what was wrong with. They said they could fix it and that it would about 250.. he went to pick it up today and it was over 400... we now have 0.00 in the bank until the 24, im stuck in the hospital and feel completely helpless... he is not freaking out because he never does but I am going crazy and can't do anything about it!! Please please pray that we turn out okay!

Comments

• Sending prayers your way!!!! Remember, God will take care of everything, we will be thinking of you!
  • @1sttimerarmywife thank you! i am trying not to worry about it but i just feel so helpless!!
  • @oregonmama thanks honey!! i almost wish now that i dont get released friday because the stress would kill me!
  • I can't imagine how hard it is :( know your pregly buddies are praying for you and I pray that this knowledge will help you find some peace and hope...we have your back girl ;)
  • edited June 2011
    @garagebandfan I COMPLELTY UNDERSTAND.. me and my bf are dealing with money issues too but i just try to stay positive and have faith in God.. things will work out for the both of us chica and i will be praying for you