How girly are you?

edited June 2011 in Just for Fun
Lol I decided to ask because I realized how girly I was when I brought a pink vacuum today...lol my husband says he is never vacuuming again now..lol

Comments

• When I wasn't prego very now im like whatever
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm not girly at all I'm so glad to be having a boy. I have no clue how to do hair and all the other girly things
  • I wasn't girly until pregnancy but now all I want to do is where dresses and such!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @lil_buggie_3 lol yes.. i never even considered myself girly but I guess I'm having a girl now so its starting to take a tollon me..I guess alil extra estrogen isn't so bad
    @mschop I love doing hair watch my baby come out bald..lol
  • I'm not very girlie either. I mean I have thee ocassional girlie moments such as getting my nails and hair done... but other then that I'm more into boy things :)
  • The only thing I would know to do is maybe put a cute head band thing, that's girly right? Now that I'm pregnant I love wearing dresses but its just because it the lest amount of clothes I can wear and get away with
  • Head bands are girly....LOL
  • Im very girly; I always got my hair done n toes done not my nails tho n always wearin dresses!
  • Idk I'm half and half. Hair done. Nails done. Makeup. No dresses tho. And I'm not afraid to get dirty. Not at all.
  • Im in between I love nothing more than working on my lifted 76 chevy and going to play in the mud! Or taking the fourwheeler out and camping and i love snakes However these are the only times I don't wear high heels lol I always try to make my hair atleast presentable and my nails r always done or at least painted. Lol. And I love pink :)
  • I was never girly growing up. I don't think I'm very girly now either though. I hate dresses never have my hair or nails done and I don't wear make up but I love to shop lol
  • And I don't wear heels!