I give up vent

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
I give up on baby shopping i cant find anything i love and my guy wont help and he thinks its easy, im at the point where i cry seeing baby stuff cause im so stressed out worst of all i wont have a baby shower because his mom doesnt want to admit im pregnant so other then his dad and sister and son no one knows im pregnant and mt family is all the way in tn so they cant throw me a baby shower. I feel losted and on my own i wish i had someone to help me shop and decide.

Comments

• I'm so sorry u feel that way...but y do u need someone to shop with?? That's the joy of being a mom picking wat u want imagining dressing up ur newborn and how it will look! At least u wont have no unwanted opinions and u can take ur time smell the clothes and out together ur on lil outfits...I'm in the same boat I have no family here...they are just gonna send me gift cards so I still have to shop in my own...just take a day out for you! Enjoy motherhood and you!...hope this helps mama...its no fun feeling like u have no one...good luck!!!
  • @new2_this i already of all the clothes and small stuff its the travel system,crib,pack and play,swing and bouncer and i just feel my guy should help pick the stuff out and everytime i try to buy something i really love its sold out :( its just not fun anymore
  • Maybe his family will change after the baby gets here. Maybe you should try shopping online, that way if one store doesn't have what u want u may find it somewhere else. Do u have any friends that can help you?
  • Maybe his family will change after the baby gets here. Maybe you should try shopping online, that way if one store doesn't have what u want u may find it somewhere else. Do u have any friends that can help you?
  • Sorry it posted so many times...My computer froze and kept pressing post comment.
  • @tootie08 none of my friends are into babies yet they think me having a baby at 22 is crazy so they are no help. My guys sister and dad are already starting to come around but his mom wont she said she doesnt want to look bad in front of her family. :(|)