Can you believe...... (post something interesting to complete the sentence)

edited February 2011 in Just for Fun
Can you believe that if my baby comes on his/ her due date, i will have for kids whose birthdays in September. Baby is due on the 4th, and the others are 11th, 15th, and 28th. How did i do that?...lol

Comments

• .......I was due last year on 8/15...had her on 7/7. This year I'm due 8/30. Hope it cooks longer.
  • This is my third baby, they all have been due on the 9th, and came on the 10th., so aug. 10th and sept. 10th. This one is due aug.9th! That sounds like a very busy month for you! Lol
  • Oh.crap!!! A party for all!!

Can u believe i used to bite my nails... and with the prenatal vit... my nails are long!!.
    IM SOO PROUD OF MYSELF!! LOL
  • Can you believe I had my daughter on her due date exactly.. May 1st.. Woke up in labor. NOW Im preg with suprise baby, Due May 3rd.... Can you believe I'm going to have 2 girls born possibley on the SAME DAY!! OUCH!! lol.. (Oh, and My son was three days early.. Put those together and I have a May 1st baby lol)
  • Can you believe.... we all have (or hope to have) a little human being inside us that in about 2 yrs is going to be running all over the place like a crazy little animal, and your going to think, wth was I thinking? Lol sorry my 2yr is a monster!! But I love her so much and wouldn't change a thing, good luck mommys!!
  • can you believe I'm having chocolate 4 breakfast haha
  • Can you believe I've eaten probably 6 nestle toll house cookies today with out milk? And that 2 days ago and my 7weeks of pregnancy I didn't want anything to do with chocolate? Kill me.
  • Can u believe my moms bday is Aug.9 my brothers (half brother from my dad) is also Aug 9 and if I am over due I could be having this baby Aug 9..... hope that's doesn't happen
  • Can u believe I ate ribs, asparagus, mased potato, garlic bread @7, a bowel of broccoli cheese soup @8, two tacos@9, 4 salmon croquettes, red beans and rice@10, two bowls of rocky road ice cream @11 and @12 I was laying in the bed crying thinking I was going into labor. Lmao I didn't kno if I wanted to throw up, poop, or go the hospital. I didn't know what I was thinking eating all that food. Oh yea had a lil me time in the bathroom. Came out told my mom well I'm not in labor. N fell out laughing
  • ......ME AND MY HUSBAND IS GETTIN A DIVORCE AND HE NOW LIVES WITH HIS PREGNANT EX GIRLFRIEND ( WHO IS PREGNANT BY SOMEONE ELSE)
  • Can u believe I waited to have kids till I found someone who was worth having them with (im now 31) only to end up pregnant after being with my bd who has 8 other kids after 2 months and has decided he doesn't want anything to do with this child when he is a dad to his other kids. Smh
  • Can you believe my due date is aug 7th and my other halfs birthday is august 8th and he turns 21. Grrr he was so mad at me like I planned it
  • Can you believe I conceived on my boyfriend's brothers birthday? (It's the day after my boyfriends birthday). (At least his parent's found it funny)
  • ............. i am 31 this will by my 6th child never thought i would ever have 6 kids but I love being a mom
  • Can you believe I just ran thru the mall to find a bathroom so I didn't throw up my lunch on the floor? Yea that sucked and my stomach is still killing me :0&
  • Can you believe that this is my second pregancy first to go to term and I'm sick as a dog yuck
  • can u believe I walked for a couple of hours yesterday and woke up sore and sick?.. .that is sad lol
  • Can you believe I've gone 7weeks with no vomiting and I threw up last night and I'm feeling it now again :( blahh!!
  • My husband and I have been trying for three years straight and just now got pregnant. My prayers finnaly came true :)
  • That I cried cause my man didn't want to go to Denny's for breakfast... wow lol
  • edited February 2011
    Can you believe....that this pregnancy has made me sexier than I ever been!
  • That my baby was conceived on my deceased grandmothers bday (after 4 years of him ttc).... N my anniversary.... And its heart started beating on my deceased uncles bday..... Miracle baby....
  • Can you believe.... this third baby was a surprise. My second and third will be 15 months apart. Not what we were planning :/
  • Can u believe i want to sometimes kill my bf.cuz his.smartass.remarks but at the sametime i.cry.cuz i love him..lol
  • Can you believe that my bf is the most amazing father-to-be (helping pay for doctors appts, bringing over TONS of baby clothes, getting up at midnight to get me chocolate milk or tacos or cheesecake)...and hes not even the father?
  • can you believe that my husband has been a douche bag all day and i found solace in a whole pint of ben & jerry's coffee heath bar crunch. I hope he gets over his pms SOON! lol
  • Can you believe that I have always wanted boy and girl twins?

Can you believe that the first day my husband and I planned and tried to have a baby we conceived boy and girl twins!

Can you believe my twins are due on my mother's birthday?