advice please!

edited June 2011 in October 2011
Ok, so my fiance and I were engaged around a month when I got pregnant. Now, I can't stand be around him, can't stand him touching me, sometimes can't even tolerate his voice. I've been told its normal to not be attracted to him but I don't feel like its normal to not like him this much. I don't even want him in the room when I deliver.... but I'm going to let him anyway because I might regret it if I don't. What should I do tho? Oh yeah, I'm due october 9th with a lil girl.

Comments

• :) sounds like hormones im having a girl due oct 10 and I cant stand my bd. But they say itll pass just be calm and try and to take it easy its hard but itll be worth it once shes here:)
  • He just won't understand it and says I blame everything on my hormones and its just an excuse. I want to punch him everytime I'm around him.
  • Ugh I totally know what you mean they think making a baby is so easy. And they.get mad over everything too :/ jerks lol
  • Lol. Yeah. I've been trying to go out of my way to be nicer to him and our fighting seems to get worse.
  • Hmm maybe taking time away from eachother? That helped me to stop being so annoyed with him or actually doing something nice with him like dinner. Its hard to go a day with out wanting to stranggle them. I think its the girl hormones :)
  • edited June 2011

Hmm maybe taking time away from eachother? That helped me to stop being so annoyed with him or actually doing something nice with him like dinner. Its hard to go a day with out wanting to stranggle them. I think its the girl hormones :) double post sorry:]
  • I agree with FiirstTiimeMommy2b. Hormones are the devil! My husband and I were only married 30 days before we got pregnant and I've had the same feelings towards him as you are having towards your fiance.
  • Me and my bd are goin through it too this pregnancy because I have an I don't care I'll say what I want attitude. Don't know why I'm normally the opposite... I would say givin each other space will do the trick
  • We only see each other once or twice a week now. And he gets mad because I don't stop everything and go see him instead of hanging out with my mom or one of my friends.
  • I have the same thing. I get pregnant, and suddenly he can't say anything right, and even his noise annoys me. Then he tells me he's tired of trying so hard. I'm trying to focus on kindness...
    I'm really glad I'm not the only one!