cheating?

So bd and i have been having a few problems lately and had a weekend break from each other. Everything has been sweet since he came back so today i was looking on the phonebill and saw this random number that had been called 15times in a couple days. I asked bd but denied it and we argued over it and he blamed it on me (knew it was him) so i rang the number and it was a flippin sex chat thing =(... he then said i just saw it on the tv and wanted to see what it was... really? I thought you knew nothing about it and Does it take you 15 times to see what it is?.. this hurts me and makes me think I'm not good enough. You don't do something Like that to someone you love!!!!! I consider it cheating. He's cheated in the past and i did leave but was so stupid and went back after 3 months. I just thought we were over that and wouldn't have to worry. Just feels like its happening all over again (even though its nothing physical) but i feel like I'm enabling him because I'm stupid and won't leave and he knows it so he'll probly continue to do these things to me. I definately know I'm better off without him but i can't keep away from him! I just don't know what to do?! Sick.of getting walked all over! But find it so hard to leave him for good.

Comments

• You need to make it clear to him that you consider it cheating. Some don't necessarily see having phone sex as cheating because there hasn't been any physical act committed. I think you should make your position clear that if it happens again you will leave him. If he does it again after that then you have to hold your ground and do what you say you're going to. Good luck!
  • Just brush it off for now, and if he does it again give him a nice little slap to the balls. Find a way to basically ground him if you can.
  • Gurl phone sex and computer is a thing that men do these days and they lie to the end abouut it buut we know its jappening and yes oits cheatingg gueess its a bigg thrill for them,ggotta keeep on top of they ass and let them know ur always gonna catch them
  • If you don't want it to continue happening don't let it! Yu don't deserve that, cheating is cheating even if its not physical contact. I wish you luck with your decision
  • Thanks @everyone. I'm still to angry to talk to him but will eventually. Thinking of just letting it go but not going to let everything go back to normal koz it hurt. Going to make him see its not acceptable and if he stuffs up again its over for sure!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.