what to do to make having sex a good thing????

Okay I have always been a very sexual person. If it was cause of me I could have sex all day everyday, but since the last few weeks I really don't feel like it. And when I do its like uggggg I miss the old feeling. I believe it has a lot to do with my prego belly being so big the we can only do it doggy style....I miss feeling him on me‚ I miss feeling his hugs/kisses and body weight/heat on me. (Sorry maybe a lil tmi) but what to do to feel the feeling again????

Comments

• I haven't tried this myself, but I really want to... I want to make it romantic, light some candles, cuddle, lightly kiss and possibly massage(my bf is kind of quirky heh so he's not the best at giving them). We do make out sometimes, that's always wonderful.
  • Don't be hard on urself, its just impossible to have the same sex life. I mean c'mon we r carryin aroun a baby so we can't do same positions. I miss the same things like u too, a lot of positions are just painful or arkward... no more acrobatics, lol. U kno wat, we just work with it, what I can't do in positions, I make up in other areas.....*wink* *wink*
  • Lls....so do I but dammit I want that feeling again.
  • @momtobe19 ~ I get what ur saying and I don't wanna sound wrong but romance is so not what I want. It would be nice but for me at the moment all I want is that feeling. Making out is also good too but I have notice that that's starting to change for me to...omg what the hell am I going to do? Lol
  • Totally understand but it not really much u can do but make the best out of ot,u will be back to normal soon,I feel like io am the sexual one at this poiont if I don't ask it don't happen he's all scaryy on hurtin the baby,myu thing is how we go from everyday to once a weekk ugh...
  • So what is it you're looking for? I want to understand but my concept of sex and such is kind of shitty. Is it the feeling of being horny?

My perception of sex changed too since pregnancy... but I liked it, I never used to romantic, except with my ex gfs... but not with a man. I used to more lustful and sadomasochistic with men.

I kinda like the romantic side... but the other day he did tie me up like the good old days and well... anyway...
  • Try doing it sideways like spooning..... laying down. Ur belly don't get in the way n he can hug n caudal u.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wowwww thats all I can really say regarding my recent comments....
    But good news we did it the way I was missing. And it was what I wanted but still not the same. Will what can I say it is what it is and this will be over soon. Then am going to be back on like before. Doing it like rabbits, non stop....u know making up for loss time.....lls
  • Omg! Lol that is exactly how me and my hubby are we're like rabbits!