I'm craving...!!!

edited June 2011 in Food
Stuffed Mushrooms right now - I had them for the first time this weekend at an oriental buffet and I LOVED THEM!!! =P~ Only thing is, we don't have any mushrooms at all over here, I'm starving out of my mind and feel like I can't wait, and I don't even know how to make them! I'm about to look up a recipe and see what it takes so I can make them sometime in my very near future! If only my husband liked mushrooms, too...

In the meantime, the meal plan tonight is Salmon Fillet and fresh broccoli. Anyone else know what they're having?

Comments

• I love stuffed mushrooms!! And I love Salmon!! Both sound yummy to me!! We are going out tonight for my sister in laws birthday.. Im starving and can't wait!!
  • @jenzoe1 Lucky you! :D I don't feel like cooking... (:|
  • We had chili for dinner now i'm starting to regret that choice.. I now have heartburn:(
  • i looove stuffed mushrooms. now i' craving all the food u just mentioned LOL
  • @Mommy2five Ouch. :( Send hubby out to get some Tums! :D
    @cee808 I love how that happens! :-))
  • The hubby is at work but it's a good thing i have some antacids the doctor prescribed :)
  • @Mommy2five Awesome! :D I just had to retire the chicken and buffalo sauce because it was actually making me feel funny! Then again, it may have been extreme fatigue... xP
  • I make crab stuffed portabello mushrooms with a parmesan cheese topping. Delicious!
  • @blueberrysmom MMMMM....come over and cook for meeee! :x
  • Gladly. Right now my plan is to live off of freezy pops cuz I'm too lazy to cook tonight. Really wanna make Patti LaBelle's mac and cheese recipe, though. Maybe this weekend!
  • @blueberrysmom Mac and cheese is awesome too...MMMMMMMMMMM... =P~