did anyone else have trouble......

edited June 2011 in Plus Sized Mama's
Getting preggo? I'm just wondering all my coca ever since I had my son have told me its my weight but I do have pcos and I think that's why not because I'm overweight what do u think?

Comments

• @oregonmama sorry so long Girl I'm with u on the t&a but my pcos is a 10 I only have periods once or twice a year and they r painful and last about three weeks and mostly brown blood with blood clots I had unprotected sex with hubby for one year and got preggo on our first week married with our first I was 17 I don't have diabetes or high bp either but after my son was born is when my periods went crazy I had to be put on provera and clomid so here's what happened I took the provera and had a period like it was my first period in my life and there was allot of slimy clear stuff like I ovulated but I didn't anyway then I took clomid and the docs did an ultrasound and said I had not ovulated and to immediately take the provera again and they wanted to double my dose of clomid which scared the living crap out of me since it already made my boobs like raw meat is what my hubby said then I told the docs I thought I might have ovulated early and did not want to take the provera yet so they told me ok if u don't have your period by the 3rd of January to come in for a blood test well af didn't show I wasn't expecting it to since I have pcos so bad but I went In anyway they took the blood and it came out negative so I started provera that night oh and I was already taking 1500mg of metformin and prenatals since November anyway I took the 10 days and no period so I called them and they said it could take up to 10 days more so I waited and it was on day 10 I don't know why it turned out that way but my little sister had unprotected sex and was wanting to know if she was ovulating so we went to dollar tree and she got a ovulation test and I got a pregnancy teat just for the heal of it I had expensive tests in my drawer but didn't wanna waste them on a false well we took them at the same time she said mine says no I looked down and said mine says positive wait what? Mine says positive? Omg its positive I started jumping up and down and put the two expensive tests in the pee cup and they said yes too I text my hubby and he jumped up out of his cubicle and said my wides preggo! He called me like 5 MIN. Later and was extatic you can imagine the shock when I told the docs I was preggo they thought I was 10 weeks but I was 7 it was so amazing we have been trying since my son was born and the first try with provera or clomid but I have tried metformin for over a year and didn't work alone
  • edited June 2011
    And @oregonmama I'm do sorry for your loss the docs also put me on progesterone for the first 12 weeks and they said I had multiple miscarriages I don't even wanna think about that I only had one that I know of and I was very early I just got a positive and started bleeding that night but I'm glad your baby is being sticky this time. ;)
  • I never heard of femera if I wanna have another I will surly ask about it
  • I had trouble getting pregnant, but it was because of my husband. I am over weight and my doctor tested me for everything when we could not conceive, even though I told them to check my hubby first....After about $5,000 and countless and invasive tests, they finally tested him and he has about a zero sperm count! Jerks....But we did an IUI and I am 28 + 2 with our first baby.
  • @headersue aaawwwwww congrats Hun sorry to hear how much money and time and heartache u both had to go through to get where ur at but its amazing! :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @gatorbob that's amazing I would be just as shocked as u if I went in and saw a baby at a us I'm sure it brought you two so much closer I love hearing sucsess stories
  • @mshahir where u been girl? Whatz up? How r u feeling and how is the move going? I have heard of allot of women that try and try and try and when they stop they get it I guess its just ahlah making us patient parents and btw I now too have the rocky mountains across my jaw line how is yours?
  • I had trouble concieving n I think it was bc of my weight, diabetes, few count of eggs
  • @mrsthompson34 well I'm glad your preggo now. ;)
  • edited June 2011
    @mshahir I'm preggo now going on 27 weeks I get my girl and I was asking how your new move was going aren't u on your way back home soon? And I'm doing pretty good for the most part my pelvic bones r killing me aaaahhhh but I asked for this so what can I say right?
  • thank u hun, took five yrs. im blessed