Finally had a deep fried snickers....and it was...

edited June 2011 in Food
not all that great...i rather have it cold or room tempature...very dissapointing

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • it just was messy and way to melty...lol...i shoulda tried a twinkie instead
  • See I saw a tv on fried foods and thought I wanted to try it, but then again I do like my snickers cold... thanks for the review :)
  • Oh see the twinkie thing sounds good still ... mmm... I'm hungry now
  • Lmao I love deep fried twinkies =]
  • Deep fried oreos are the best!
  • @KalikoJenie lol yea i saw it on the travel channel i think...but the twinkie does sound good...omg now im hungry #-O
  • @laura536 oh god stop...they had that too..but i chose that lil funky snicker instead...damn me...
  • Have you tried the ice cream snickers? Those are by far my favorite.
  • Awe iv always wanted to try that but I'm severely alergic to peanuts, so no melty chocolatey snickers goodness for me :(
  • Awe iv always wanted to try that but I'm severely alergic to peanuts, so no melty chocolatey snickers goodness for me :(
  • Lol, next time choose the oreos, they are super yummy.
  • @1stwoodsbaby yess the snickers ice cream bars are good...but they make you so thirsty after...
  • im thinkn bout deep fryin my own stuff...so as i find out what type of batter they use...hmmmmm :-?
  • I think I was watching the travel channel too... because I remembered a fried pizza and fried everything.. you name it it can be fried.. lol.. I do wanna ty the twinkie. Have you ever had deep fried ice cream? That was delish.. I had it at a mexican resturant once and it was awesome
  • @Mommy2IsaiahNGiselle they sure are addictive. My husband and I buy one box, split it, and then forgot they even exsist for a few months so we don't gain like 500lbs eating them. lol.
    @septmama yes they do make me so thirsty.. I'd love them a lot better if they didnt have the nuts in them.
  • My husband made the oreo's at home with bisquik and they tasted just as good as the ones at the fair. I think he googled a recipe.
  • Yep...fired oreos are good :)
  • http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=125755 here is a recipe for deep friend twnkies :)
  • San diego fair this year was taking corn dogs and dunking them in chocolate that just sounds NASTY
  • thank for the link..i guess im going to the grocery store tomorrow...i have to try it....pregnant women are not satisfied until they get what they crave
  • @camommy that does sound nasty...lol