This sucks :(

So I went to my Cardiologist today and was told my Trycuspis valve is leaking more then before but everything looks ok but the part that really sucks is they want me to deliver 2 hours from home and my doctor that I'm comfotable with won't be there nor my Cardiologist :( not too happy about that but its for the best for me and baby so I will.

Comments

• Thts disappointing Im srri ta hear tht. But maybe
  • It's safer. Good luck =)
  • @bee_2545 thanks I still have a while to go but the news just sucks but its for the best
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Mommy2IsaiahNGiselle no not yet its been like that for a long time since I was born without a Pulmonary valve they put in an artificial Pulmonary in September of 07 hoping it would solve the leaky Trycusipis but it didn't but it made it leak less but since I'm 24 weeks pregnant now and there's more blood flow its leaking slightly more but nothing to be too concerned with just keeping a close eye on things. But they will eventually replace the Trycuspis but not till its bad enough that the problem out weighs the risk of a 3rd and harder open heart surgery
  • @Mommy2IsaiahNGiselle Everything is fine for now and he said he expects everything to be fine but to be on the safe side he would rather me deliver in temple cause there are more pediatric cardiologist there that will know more about my condition since it was something I was born with its not something adult cardiologist know much about. And thanks I'm sure I'll be fine I proved everyone wrong when I was a baby and pulled through and I know everything will be fine
  • @Mommy2IsiahNGiselle yupp :) I just can't wait for my baby girl to be here and I'm just glad she doesn't have a heart problem like me atleast not that they could see at 18 weeks they said everything looked completely normal! :)