crying my eyes out

edited February 2011 in October 2011
I fill like I'm so alone but everybody is around be does any body else fill like this?

Comments

• Thank God I'm not the only one
  • I feel the same way and cry about everything
  • Me too! All day and night. Plus it didn't help I laid on the couch all day yesterday watching lifetime movies!! This is my second pregnancy and I am way more emtional this time around
  • Constantly, you start to feel detached from everything because you've got this huge change to deal with. Message me, lets talk.
  • Been crying on and off since 9am. Just want to crawl under a rock :-S
  • I cry all the time, gets in the way with with all the time. I just gave up on trying to talk about it with the bf cause he takes everything so personal & doesn't realize I'm emotional & just talking about how I feel. I'm so tired of being sad & tired.
  • I know exactly what you mean...
  • I cried yesterday cuz my toast got cold while I was on pregly. Lol.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I posted this in another discussion but I need as much support that I can get I'm so sad. :Oct 11 with my first unexpected also and unplanned had a one night stand while still with my boyfriend I was really drunk that night and now my boyfriend and I are on pins and needles he wants me but not the baby even though the father doesn't want to be involved. BTW my boyfriend can't have children that's why he knows it's not his. We were together 4 years no baby and one one night stand and I'm pregnant. I've been crying a lot but I'm having my baby wheater he stays or not I've just become so dependent on him financially I'm scared to be a single mom. Before this happened we planned on getting married and trying to conceive through IVF using his sperm from a sperm bank since I'm fertile and have no problems conceiving as you can see. Now he has thrown marriage and kids out the window I'm 24 he's 60. Any suggestions?
  • I feel like that too, mostly because my BD works a lot and I hardly spend time with him. :-(
  • Definitely feeling alone. My bd isn't interested much in the fact That I'm pregnant.
  • @fb24v ya know what hun? You just gotta do it :) deal with whatever comes your way. You are stronger than you think you are, even though in this minute you feel so very weak. Have the baby you want yo have. Sounds to me that you aren't really in love with this man. You're going to have to do the research and raise this baby on your own if he can't accept it. Give him some time to come around, let him know you are firm in your decision. If he really loves you he will fight for you. I wish you all the luck hun! PS...your one night stander WILL have to pay child support
    Xoxo
  • I cry constantly and feel like im alone probably bc most of the time I am..my bd is always working and I have nothing to do so I've gotten to the point where I force myself to sleep...is this normal? I feel like my sadness is causing a rift between me and my bd ...should I get put on medication? :(
  • I suffered from depression before this pregnancy and it has definitely gotten worse. I'm on zoloft.. hoping it helps. I hope everyone feels better. Anxiety and depression suck!
  • I thought I might be bipolar but Mayb I am depressed..:( that makes me mad cuz this should be a happy time in life knowing that im creating life..@babymomma30 I hope u feel better too :)
  • @babymomma30 how many mg? I suffered from anxiety mostly and some.depression. Before getting pregnant I was taking 25mg zoloft. We we're ttc but when I got pregnant I had anxiety bad. Thank god it only lasted the first two weeks. I am now extremely tired and sleep all day. I worry this could actually be depression im 7w 4d and havent seen a doctor yet. My first appt is monday so i'll talk to the doctor. I continue to take 25mg
  • I am taking 50 mg and its not helping yet. I started it on Wednesday.. I'm glad someone is going through same thing I am. I feel so alone and always want my mom.
  • It takes a while to get in your system give it a week or two.
  • Ugh I feel like I cry because I'm crying. I don't think I've ever cried this much in my whole life. I usually try to keep it together, but boy oh boy the waterworks come whenever.
  • I cry all the time too. Ughhhh
  • I am in a hard situation myself because almost everything aggravates me when I'm tired and it seems that I can't complain because the BD will make a fight out of it in which I end up crying.