was on team blue but now am on team pink! surprise surprise :)

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
So I was told I was def on team blue and about a week ago doc confirmed in on team pink! So happy though...anything us a blessing <3

Comments

• Congrats hun! :) how far were you when you were told boy? Boys and girls CAN look the same until 18 weeks, sometimes little girls are mistaken for boys because their genitals haven't fully formed yet and it makes them look like they have a little Weiner.
  • Welcome To Team Pink
  • @MommyOfTwoPrincesses thank u :) they told me boy till I was bout 20-21 wks and then no its a girl lol but I'm super excited either way :)
  • @Mommyy2Be thank u :) congrats as well
  • Sounds like your baby girl was just a stubborn one to give them a good shot hun ;) either way though, im sure you will be a wonderful mommy!! Girls are very fun!! I just had our second baby and second girl 2 weeks ago tomorrow :) they sure have daddy wrapped around their fingers! So much he said if we decide to have #3 he wants another baby girl :) just figured id share that since I seen your other post. Congrats again hun!
  • @MommyOfTwoPrincesses congrats on ur girls...I wanted a girl so I'm super excited :) I guess she was just shy to show us her treasure lol ;) what I do know is she played daddy well lol pple keep on telling me when she's born he'll change and I hope that's true if not it'll be his loss. Thank u for ur words they mean alot and mostly this time that I feel so angry at him lol
  • Yay! Welcome to team pink! :)
  • Well its better to find out now than when she comes out.. Happened to me.. Lets just say we had to return alot of pink stuff..
  • Thank you hun :) I don't blame you for being angry though. hopefully he will see her as daddy's princess! :) congrats again hun!!
  • @luvbump snap
    And congratulations on you girl