Lmfao!! Baby daddy

So we all know

Comments

• whats he doing now?
  • Arghh now my phone wants to join in on the fun lmao. I swear I'm gunna throw this phone at Elliot's dad X(
  • i think you should throw something that is a little sharper at him!!!!
  • Well he has decided he wants to be in Elliot's life again, that if I don't let him he will take me to court and that he wants the money he gave me back ( I already gave it to him) his a waste of space. My daddy wished him luck on trying to get those things. I think it might have something to do with the picture of me and the bf that's on Facebook lol.
  • @ittybitty don't tempt me, I sure would love to some real harm to that waste of space.
  • He isn't worth it. He needs to quit flipflopping on how he feels for one. For two, it isn't his choice who you decide to be with; as long as you're happy & you & Elliot are treated right that's all that matters. He sounds very selfish & self absorbed. Wanted/demanded his money back?! Pssh, please! What a jerk! He needs to get over himself. Elliot doesn't need inconsistency in his life which is exactly what his father is doing. Screw that! Hang in there, stick your guns.
  • yea, thats probably why. tell him to go back to his loverboy and leave yall the hell alone.
    do you still have the letter? tell him he already ruined his chances of being in Elliot's life. what a piece of shit.. ughh u really make me wana take a trip over there.. but little miss Ryleigh will probably make her arrival very soon :)
  • @ittybitty and @mrsdelrae it's going to be an interesting adventure. He don't worry me I got all the evidence I need to prove he is a threat to me and Elliot. Two can play bitch as far as I am concerned :D
    Well I'm off to drop the bf to work and then to my daddy's. Catch you later hehe
  • He wanted his measly £100(?) back?? I think that might be a new low!!!!
  • @mrs_shu what's even lower is that I gave it back when he gave it to me lol. He claims I didn't
  • edited June 2011
    He can't decide who you are allowed to date, the most he can do is get partial custody of the baby and even then with the letter he gave you showing voluntary abandonment he might not get that. Document anything he sends to you, fb messages, email, voicemails so you have the back up you need if he decides to be a douche and bring you to court (which when he finds out how expensive it is he probaly won't)
  • @imamommysoon thing is he can do why he likes. I will never stop him seeing Elliot so long as it's under my supervision. At the end of the day his Elliot's dad. Just don't be in and out of his life. I have everything I need incase he decides to take me to court. It will just put him in sh*t not me.
  • @rawksy, I think its awesome u are being the bigger person here. That can only look good for you :) I hope things don't get too crazy for you. Good luck :)
  • @imamommysoon I won't let it get crazy, he is my past and my bf is my future. I will only deal with him threw court or my dad now lol. Thank you for the luck :D
  • Did you keep that letter that he sent you?if he tries to take you to court then show them that letter girl.....
  • @excitedforbaby I got it all in my special file :D