** hospital update **

edited June 2011 in Pregnant
So I'm @ my temporary home..... I can't even get out of bed to take a dump ... I'm still 1cm dilated... I was having mild contractions Tuesday n they gave me a shot to stop them ( sorry I don't remember the name ) I wasn't even feeling then, but I haven't had any more .... So my doc came to see me yesterday n told them to start the steroids (yaaay, I'll b 24wks 2mar) n I get my second dose today.... I had an u/s yesterday n talked to the lead neonatologist n he said I was n da best hospital if I deliver early ( made me feel better ) n they explained all options

So the Kailani is 1lb 6oz & Kailynn is 1lb 5oz kailani grown self is the one causing the ruckus ( my girls have different everything ) her membrane is funneling ( funnel cake sounds good ) my bag is still bulging so I'm just here takin it day by day.... Thanks for all ur prayers n please keep them coming we have a long way to go

Oh, I had some beaver boogers yesterday. LOL, I love u ladies sooo much. Thanks again :)

Comments

• She's causing a ruckus cuz you changed her name j/k!
    Glad you all are doing good and updated us worry warts :) wont stop the prayers anytime soon >:D<
  • Lol, she's still Kai tho.... I can't seem to shake it so its her nick name.
    Thanks again
  • edited June 2011
    They are already feisty little girls. Sending hugs and prayers your way. >:D<
  • Hey hun! I was getting a little antsy for an update. You tell those little girls to behave! We need them to cook up a little longer. And Miss Kailani needs a spanking lol! But tell me why Kailynn isn't making her cut it out lol? You know y'all are in my prayers. Sending Georgia love and hugs! You just take it easy and play on Pregly and stay in the bed!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited June 2011
    @menemiami yes they r.... They have been bad from the start. Lol

@tishj330 I really think she is..... I has anutha u/s tues n they had is dying laughing cuz they looked like they were fighting. Kicking n hitting each other. Lmao

@usmcwifemommy101107 ( I swear u have the longest name on here. Lol, thanks so much

@bri2186 yes! We need those tummy vibes. But I was following my @ home bed rest rules. U know the doc told me that multiple pregnancies r hard cuz they believe the uterus is only designed for one ....
  • I will be praying for you. My due date changed to oct 27th. I went in sunday with bleeding. Had a stitch put in and I am also on strict bedrest. Only can get up to pee and shower every other day. Baby is .70 oz
  • I just got out of hospital yesterday but I feel your pain. I had to do my bowel movements on a bed toi
  • Praying!
  • Hope you get better and progress fast. Everything will be alright :)
  • Beaver boogers!!! Hang in there, love bug!
  • Glad for an update I was getting worried about u and girls. Ive been there before with da bulging membrane and strict bed rest in da hospital so I kno wat ur goin thru. I will keep u guys in my prayers @marriedwith_4
  • Just don't do a thing!!! Keep them contractions down. And I hope your water don't break!! Which hospital were you going to? Just nosy!! I hope its a great one like you said. I'm anxious for mine to come but at 23w4d its too early for both of us!! Just take it easy!!!!
  • Babies r still n in the oven n we are hanging in there. Just had another u/s n they r looking good.....

Now if I could just get my dad to bring me some damn donuts ( I've been waiting for 2 weeks )

Again, I can't say thank u enough for ur prayers ladies. Keep em coming please!
  • @marriedwith_4 oooooh donuts sound so good!!! I hope those that those babies come soon!! I cant wait to bust out of this hospital, I am sure you are thinking the same thing!!