Pregnancy acne!! What cures it!?

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
I have it on my face, my scalp, my chest.. Like I have bumps everywhere. I have never really had skin issues but now my skin looks awful, not sure what to do! I need help?!

Comments

• Maybe that means I'm having a girl since my skin looks awful!
  • edited February 2011
    Hey it happens to a good percent of us, especially ur first pregnancy u just bathe more often, don't use anything as far as treatments until you ask ur doctor, otherwise with my first and now during my second, lol I wanted to bury my face until the baby was ready lol but it goes a way pretty quickly after the pregnancy is through your body is just producing extra hormones for the baby and ur benefit, as annoying as that is lol u can always bring it up to your ob doctor, my issue was with my face so its always good to ask goodluck and congrats on baby!
  • @trish2342, thanks I'm so frustrated :-? I wish I could do something about it..just annoying. I will ask my o
  • Me too! No problems until pregnancy. Its even worse than anything I got as a teenager. My face is so oily, and dry. I hate it. I hope its a girl bc of it too :)
  • My skin was awful with baby #1 and she was a girl. It didn't clear up until about a month after I had her. With baby #2 I haven't noticed anything yet but I'm only 5 weeks along. Good. Luck
  • My acne is terrible. Im 20 weeks. It will strt clearing up but then BAM all the sudden it comes back.
  • I'm using a mineral booster from bathand body works that seems to bedoing the job. if i use itfaithfully.
  • With my first a boy no acne but now my second a girl really bad acne. Anyways my doctor prescribed me some low dose ointment. I have to put on twice a day and now my face is clear :) so if it is really bad ask your doctor bc there are safe prescriptions :)