tired of feeling alone in this

edited June 2011 in Depression
I'm tired of feeling like I'm in this alone of feeling sad and hurt all the time and having a hard time being excited I'm happy about having a new lil one to love but i feel alone.

Comments

• That's okay, i am alone to. I am not depressed, just bored. But don't think f anything DEPRESsing. Just move on, baby shop, go out to eat, and find a friend to chat and go to a movie. If you have previous kiddos, then just take them to the park or play games with them.
  • @moroccanmexicanbaby those are good ideas! I've had really down moments throughout this pregnancy too and sometimes I just cry. I'm extremely happy but super emotional and overwhelmed. I'm gonna try to just stay focused and positive.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Don't feel alone we are really emotional during pregnancy all my boyfriend does is go out lie and cheat..but just look at the bright side your not going to be pregnant forever just 9 months :-D
  • IM sorry. I felt alone with #2 even with my hubby... i read a lot and would talk to my kids.... my mom would hear a lot of my ramblings.... IM sorry
  • I have one othe child and i try to stay up for him but its hard. Me and his father chose to live together after we split up for our son we were both dating other ppl. The guy i was dating for about 6months go me preg well it was both our faults for not being more responsible but he fliped out took it in the worst possible way saying horrible things like he hope this baby comea out special needs like my son or that i miscarry for a while he said these thing and went from saying he'd kill himsef if i kept her. And then to he's going to use his fams money to get tje best lawyers to take custody. Back to not wanting anything to do with it then to let's get married.and my sons dad was hurt but supportive until i said that my daughters father should have the oppotunity to be in her life he's chose not to be involved. And at times my sons dad show signs of wantting to work things out and other times just makes me feel more alone in this than anuthing.
  • Where is your support? You shouldn't feel alone hun! If all else fails, WE ALL are here for you!
  • @oregonmama. I know the great feelings that are going to be coming but with those feelings are more feelings of worry at what her father who didn't want anything to do with her is up to as far as custody. I know he would never get custody but its just one more thing i worry about
  • Yes, the father of this child, just told me to abort, ignore it, or perhaps even give it up. I am not planning to do so. I am just happy that he won't be a part of him since he cannot afford an american child. Lol! Right now he is in his country and he can stay for all i care. I already arranged plans and as women, we must foresee and overcome obsticles including men.lol
    So power to love and plz no more DEPRESSION. It is not good. So good luck to you and all single mommies. P.s. i just hope the father of my son, won't kidnap him and take him to the african continent. **sigh**
  • lilpeapod913 well it is normal what u r going through. But to overcome, just find some fun healthy habits and all u can do is forsee, welcome another member into your arms and soul. I wish u luck.