Confused

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
I am 23 weeks nd I dont feel emotionally attached to the baby at all is this normal????

Comments

• edited February 2011
    Well being emotionally attached is and will always be different for every new or old mother time will prove itself as it should, feeling your baby move or seeing his or her picture, or even just relaxing thinking about how things may be, name ideas, how you want to raise your child, etc may help you start the bond between you and your baby, although for some women, the true feeling of love and attachment May come within in the birth of your baby, the touch and feeling of holding him or her for the first time and the rest of your life, truly a great experience. I wish you good luck and congrats
  • Well ive already felt her move, seen the sono, hearing the heartbeat, choosin the name, ive had lots of thoughts of adoption so im kinda going crazy
  • Well if you feel adoption is what's best for you and your baby then that's a respected choice for all mothers, I wish you the best for u and the baby, in any thing you decide just keep your mind open to the possibility of your feelings changing goodluck I hope it all works out for you